Chapter 28: Girlfriend [M]

Third's POV

"They said we should have fun..." Jimin said in a husky voice as she unbuttoned the top of her shirt.

"Wouldn't y-you rather w-watch a movie?" Minjeong started sweating. She knew she had no choice, but she tried to convince her anyway.

"Why would we watch a movie when we could have so much fun together in another way." Jimin walked towards Minjeong while she was just backing away. Minjeong had to stop when the edge of the bed blocked her. Jimin let a mischievous smile appear as if the cat had finally trapped the mouse. Jimin licked her lower lip to moisten it. She didn't understand how a simple person could excite her so much, she came to the point of wondering if she was not a sexual obsessed person.

"You know, we're at Yizhuo's place and i-it would be inappropriate t-to do this kind of thing."

"It's okay princess. Yizhuo is an understandable person. Don't be afraid puppy, I'll take care of you especially since you're now my girlfriend." Minjeong hadn't even noticed that Jimin was undressing her because she was so caught up in what she was saying as if she was hypnotized by her words. Jimin had pulled the zipper off her mini skirt and unbuttoned her shirt. Minjeong shivered when she felt the air brushing against her naked body. Jimin slipped her hand behind her back and unhooked Minjeong's lace bra. The simple fact of seeing her in this state already excited Jimin at the highest level. Minjeong was now only in her thin pants. Jimin backed away so she could admire the entirety of her beauty. "Remind me to go thank your mother for creating such a beautiful creature." A hint of blushing appeared on Minjeong's cheeks. Jimin always had the right words to captivate her heart.

"Shut up Yu." she lowered her head to hide her blush.

"Come undress me, baby." Jimin said. She was sitting on the chair, her arms on the armrest, her legs spread and the top of the shirt unbuttoned. Minjeong saw a bulge at Jimin's bottom and it made her confident because she knew how much she was driving her crazy. Minjeong walked slowly and sensually towards her. Her hips swung at the same rhythm as Jimin's breathing. She was now standing in front of her. She placed a knee in her crotch and proceeded to unbutton the rest of the shirt. She took the time to do without taking her eyes off. Her chest reached the level of Jimin's face, her pink nipples were hard and Jimin would resist not sucking them. Minjeong opened the shirt and stroked one of the things she loved most in the world, her abs. She lowered her hand down and dipped it into her pants without hesitation.

"Already hard huh?"

"Always for you." Minjeong, satisfied with her answer, she straightened up and removed the last piece on her. She put herself on Jimin and rubbed slightly against the bulge that was there. They kissed each other strongly, millions of butterflies exploded in their stomachs, that feeling they felt every time they were together. They moaned in their mouths, their tongues fought for dominance. Minjeong broke the intense kiss and sucked Jimin's neck by putting more pressure on her weak spots. Meanwhile, Jimin had her eyes closed and stroked her firm ass. That ass she loved to look at and wish she had it on her dick every day. Minjeong gasped when Jimin slapped her ass and grabbed it hardly.

"Are you horny Daddy?"

"Stop asking too many questions before I put my huge dick in your mouth so you can shut up." Minjeong liked it to be rough, she liked it when Jimin told her dirty things because it aroused her a lot.

"Oh really? How could you do that?" she stood up and asked innocently, raising an eyebrow.

"Like that." Jimin untied the belt from her pants, lowered it with her underwear to her ankles. She pulled Minjeong by the wrist and grabbed her by the neck. Jimin stuck her long, hard cock into her mouth. Only the warmth of her mouth could make her cum. "God, it feels so good..." Minjeong swung her tongue at the tip of her hard cock and sucked more intensely. She slowly licked the shaft like a dog licking its paw.