Special Chapter: Christmas [M]

Third's POV

Christmas meant family reunion. Jimin's mother had proposed that we all get together to eat dinner. It was an opportunity for Minjeong's mother to meet Jimin's family and also Yizhuo's family with Aeri's family. They decided to organize the evening at Yizhuo's place because she was the only one who had put a Christmas tree in the living room.

Aeri had spent the whole day with Minjeong choosing the Christmas ornaments and garlands. They even fought in the store because they didn't agree on the colors and shapes of the balls. To the point that they asked the opinion of passers-by to know who had a better taste. On Jimin's side, she went to the supermarket with Yizhuo. Unlike their girlfriends, they didn't have any trouble deciding what to prepare for dinner.

Everyone had finally arrived at the apartment. Jimin's parents were still as classy and chic as ever. Minjeong's mother was wearing an outfit from Chanel, this time it was her daughter who bought her. Since she had a certain income, she often gave gifts to her mother because it made her happy. Yizhuo and Aeri's parents were dressed almost in the same way, they were elegant. Concerning the four of them, they had decided to dress as a team of best friends. Jimin and Yizhuo wore Boyfriend jeans with black sweaters while Minjeong and Aeri wore black miniskirts with navy blue sweaters and underneath them they had a white shirt, like schoolgirls. The four families got along perfectly well, they chatted in the living room with a glass of wine, but the four young ones didn't want to join in the conversation because they weren't interested. They were in the kitchen eating snacks and talking about some stuff.

"Are you guys sleeping at my place tonight?" Jimin was asking while drinking her energy drink because she needed it for tonight, at least that's what she was hoping for.

"Yes, why not! Is it okay for you, sweetheart?" Yizhuo asked Aeri and kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll go everywhere with you so yes, it's fine with me."

"Jimin, stop drinking energy drinks at night, you know it's bad for your health and if you think it'll help you tonight, dream on!" Minjeong said while she was washing the wine glasses. Yizhuo and Aeri started laughing while teasing Jimin because her girlfriend was always able to guess her mischievous ideas.

"Busted Jimin!"

"Shut your mouth Tiger!" she gave her best friend a murder look. She put down her can and went behind Minjeong, placing her arms around her thin waist. "It's Christmas and I didn't ask for anything as a gift... so we could have fun tonight..." Jimin was trying to ask in a soft voice. But she will quickly jump back when Minjeong turned around with a knife in her hand.

"You're going to stop blackmailing me right now. And I'm still pissed at you since last night."

"Minjeongie, what happened?"

"Yeah, what happened? What did you do again, Jimin?" the two friends stared at her suspiciously, Jimin was between two traps, first her girlfriend who looked like a psychopath and her two friends who were definitely waiting for an answer."

"Fine. Last night, Minjeong and I were walking around Hongdae. I had an urge for humhum as Aeri would say. So, I found a corner in an alley and we did it... except we were surprised by the police." Jimin explained while scratching behind her neck because she was embarrassed. Minjeong was massaging her head while thinking she shouldn't have. As Aeri and Yizhuo held back so much laughter that their faces tightened and the tears in their eyes came up.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" the two soon burst out laughing and rolled on the floor.

"Did you two finish laughing like freaks? Minjeong furiously said rolling her eyes and went back to what she was doing. Both stopped immediately because Minjeong's gaze could kill anyone at that time. Jimin waved at them to shut up, but Yizhuo and Aeri were having trouble being serious to the point that they apologized for going to the bathroom.