Chapter 40: Jealous

Minjeong's POV

I woke up to the sound of plates and laughter from the living room. I woke up with a headache and felt a slight pain in my lower part, and I was expecting that but I've gotten used to it now. I decided to take a shower before joining them because I smelled like alcohol and it wasn't sexy at all. I dressed in a comfortable outfit, so I chose shorts and a t shirt. I came out of the room and saw Jimin eating her breakfast with Sungchan and Aeri. Yizhuo and Somi were looking at some tourist brochures, they were probably seeing what activities we could do today and in the coming days.

"Good morning puppy, come and have breakfast with us!" Jimin called me, she got up to get a bowl of cereal and a cup of coffee. I went to sit in front of Aeri and Sungchan who were smirking at me.

"What?"

"We saw you come in early this morning, you know..." Aeri wiggled her eyebrows.

"And?"

"I'm pretty sure it was wild because you neck is full of hickies and damn, you did it until the morning." Sungchan was more impressed than anything. Concerning the hickies, I don't even bother to hide them anymore because it's not the first time and I'm not embarrassed to display myself with them, I like it when Jimin marks her territory.

"Here baby, take vitamins too." Jimin handed me two orange pills and a glass of water. I took them immediately and she kissed me. "Morning kiss. Have I already told you how much you're beautiful even in the morning?"

"Stop being cheesy Jimin." Yizhuo said from the living room without looking at us and we burst into laughter. We finished having breakfast while Yizhuo explained the day's program. We decided to go to the beach and then visit some markets along the coast. After washing the cutlery and plates, we went to our own room. We were getting ready to go to the beach, which meant we had to change our clothes. Jimin and Sungchan didn't want to swim but they still came with us to keep an eye on us because apparently a lot of guys would come and flirt with us. Jimin was wearing a shirt and beach shorts. While I decided to wear my red bikini and once again, it was Jimin who decided that I should buy this one because she thinks I look great in red. On top, I put on a white shirt where you could still see my bikini and shorts. I was doing my hair when two arms held me from behind.

"You don't know how much I'm trying to control myself not to take you now." she seductively said in my ear and it made me shivers.

"We still have plenty of time to do it later, baby. Now, hurry up, I don't want the others waiting for us." I kissed her pouty lips, what a baby.

Jimin's POV

We were arriving at the beach and luckily, there were not too many people. We quickly found a place to drop off our things and we had also rented some deckchairs and parasols. We also took an isothermal bin to keep our drinks cold and some snacks in our bag.

"Love, are you sure you won't swim with us?" Somi asked Sungchan as she was begging him.

"I'll join you later, guys. Okay?" Somi nodded and kissed him before rushing into the water with Yizhuo and Aeri.

"Babe, come with me please?" it was now my turn, Minjeong was begging me making her cute eyes and saying in a baby voice, my girlfriend could be a sexy wild dog and an innocent cute baby.

"I don't like to swim too much, but I'll wait for you here and then we'll go for a walk, okay?"

"All right..." she lowered her head and sulked like a child. I placed a finger under her chin and lifted her head slightly.

"Hey don't be sad! Have fun with your friends, we have still many activities to do together. Come on, let me get you some sunscreen." patted the spot next to me so she would come and sit next to me. I took the cream from my bag and spread a small amount in my hand. Minjeong took off her white shirt and shorts and I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Her red bikini glittered in the sun and her milk skin shone with a thousand lights. 'Control yourself, Jimin!'