Chapter 9: Change

Minjeong's POV

I watched Jimin's car drive away. I had a really good time with her, I've never felt so good. I came home very quietly because I didn't know if my mother was sleeping or not. The lights were off, so I can conclude from that she was sleeping. I went to my room and dropped on the bed. I spent every moment of the day on my mind, everything was perfect. For a few minutes, Jimin had become my coach, her words enlightened me a lot of things. The proof is that I seduced her when the old Minjeong would never have dared. This woman made me so confident, when I am with her, I feel really capable of anything. From now on, I will try to be more confident about myself and my decisions. You don't know how much you make my heart fluttered, Jimin.

I took a warm bath to relax. Then I put on my pajamas, my comfy t-shirt and a blue short. I edged my way into my warm bed when suddenly my phone rang.

"Sorry to call you so late, I hope I didn't wake you. I was tidying up and washing the Tupperware boxes."

"Hahaha don't worry, I just took a bath." I said, reassuring her.

"I wished I had a bath with you." I could see her devilish smile on the other side of the phone.

"Silly."

"Hahahaha! Hum Minjeong?"

"Yeah?"

"At what time do you start school?"

"Hum 8:00, why?"

"I'll pick you up at 7:30, your uni is on the way to the company."

"But I-" but she cut me off before I could say anything else.

"And I'm not taking no for an answer."

"As you wish." I rolled my eyes.

"Tomorrow, we probably won't spend time together because I've a lot of work to do but on Tuesday, maybe you could spend the evening at my place, we'll watch a movie if you want?" she asked me with a little voice.

"Yes, why not." I had a smile on my face. 

"Perfect! I'll prepare the snacks so don't bring anything, just your body."

"Yaaaaaah why are you always pervert?!"

"Hahahhahahahah I'm kidding! Go to sleep now."

"Wait! Hum... thank you Jimin for giving my mom a day off, I'm going to be able to spend my day with her tomorrow. Thank you." I sincerely said.

"Anything for my baby. Good night Minjeong."

"Good night Jimin. See you tomorrow." All day long, I haven't stopped smiling and all thanks to this person.

Knock knock knock

"Minjeong honey, you received a package, I dropped it off at the door." I groaned, rubbed my eyes and looked at the alarm clock, it was just 6:00, I had time to prepare myself. I got up and opened the door to see the package that my mother had left. "Weird, I don't remember ordering anything." The package was white and it was only written Givenchy My heart started to beat fast because at that moment I knew where it came from. I opened it gently, inside a white tweed blazer, with a mini skirt that matched with the top were wrapped in paper. A small postcard was also included:

"Minjeong, I bought you clothes so you could wear it. I hope you like it and  I hope to see you wearing when I pick you up. Be my confident woman.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jimin."