Chapter 53: Married

Third's POV

No one expected the two lovers to get married overnight even though they had all been invited in advance. But it wasn't a problem for Jimin, she had money and could have it all in the blink of an eye. The wedding was held in Thailand, more precisely at the house that Jimin's parents had bought for her. The place was ideal, the guests had a view of the sea and the weather was just perfect. The very day Jimin proposed the idea to Minjeong, she immediately took charge of organizing the event. She also offered the plane ticket to all the guests, how rich she was.

The decoration was both simple and luxurious. Everyone was dressed in white, the waiters passed between the tables with champagne flutes, the guests chatted near the buffet. Jimin was looking forward to seeing her future wife who was getting ready. She couldn't hide her excitement and it didn't go unnoticed by her friends.

"Yo bro, are you excited?" Sungchan patted Jimin's shoulder while her girlfriend Somi was clinging to him, Jimin was also wondering who were going to be the next to get married, Aeri and Yizhuo or Somi and Sungchan?

"Of course she is. She hasn't stopped talking about it since last night." Yizhuo shook her hand like she was tired to listen her best friend.

"I think it's cute!" Somi happily said.

"But you're cuter!"

"Naah you're the cutest"

"No, you are th-"

"Okay stop. Anyway, where is Aeri, Yizhuo?"

"She's with Minjeong and her mom. She's probably making herself beautiful for you, my dear."

"Gosh I can't wait to fuck her tonight."

"Eww Jimin! I can't believe that you're only thinking about THAT." Yizhuo said with a disgust on her face. They ended to burst out laughing. Jimin was happy to see that her friends and parents were enjoying themselves, it made her feel good.

MINJEONG'S POV

I can't believe the big day has arrived. When Jimin proposed that we get married unexpectedly, I didn't hesitate because I didn't want to wait any longer. When I think that a few months ago, I didn't want to have a lover, guess a lot of things have changed.

I was sitting in front of the mirror relaxing while the makeup artists were doing their job. Jimin and I had decided that we should wear casual clothes but that had a "special" side. So I opted for a white dress, sandals and on my head, a crown in bloom. About Jimin, I have no idea and she doesn't know my dress because we wanted it to be a surprise. I was closing my eyes but I could feel my mother taking pictures while praying for the beauty I had and according to her, I took it from her. While Aeri, she was only doing Instagram stories explaining that she was at the wedding of the richest CEO in the country.

"And done!" one of the make-up artists exclaimed who looks at me as if I were one of her masterpieces.

"Wow Minjeongie, you're so beautiful!" Aeri squealed like a kid, she immediately took her phone and made a selfie, "I'm gonna post it to show how pretty is the wife of the richest CEO. So, hashtag wedding, hashtag married, hashtag best friend, hashtag happy and hashtag I love you more than chicken." I was laughing at Aeri's dumbness when I saw my mother looking at me with love and shed a little tear.

"Mom, why are you crying?" I stroked her arms and pouted. I'm always feel like a baby when I'm with her.

"Because my daughter is the prettiest. Look at you, what a perfect woman you are. I'm so happy for you, Minjeong."

"Thank you, Mom, thank you for everything. I won't be there if you weren't by my side since the beginning. I love you."

"I love you too."