summer break

you have known mick since you were in high school, your currently doing online university living with mick in germany but as mick is an f1 driver he is barely home so you don't see him much, but it's your first summer break living together so you ...

you have known mick since you were in high school, your currently doing online university living with mick in germany but as mick is an f1 driver he is barely home so you don't see him much, but it's your first summer break living together so you fill it packed with activities, obviously still leaving you time to finish assignments set over the summer.

"are you done yet?" mick says sitting on your bed behind your desk
"bro i've got like 4 hours more of writing it's a long ass essay"
"i know but i swear you've been writing it for days"
you turn around and say, "i have..."
"i'm glad i skipped university"
"yeah i bet" you both smile at each other, "i can take a break?"
micks face lights up "yes! please can we go to our restaurant?"
"uh yes but your paying"
"always" he says winking at you and with that he walks out of your room.

"okayyy, les goo" you say grabbing your keys and heading to the car and hopping into the drivers seat "right behind you" mick says hopping into the passenger seat, you put on your favourite playlist and drive off to the diner, about 30 minutes later you make it to Jones diner and dine in ordering your favourite meal while mick gets an american style burger and chips.

you sit and chat about life and mick raves about the last tracks.
you randomly chime in with "do you reckon i could come to spa with you?"
"wait for real?" mick sounds surprised
"yeah.. i've got free time and i want to see all your friends plus i want to sit in your car" you smile at mick hoping he can get you a pass
"yeah for sure we can make that happen" mick smiles back and you get chat about whatever you want to. you both finish your meals and share a sundae as a treat.
"i'll pull some strings and i'll get you a pass into spa don't worry"
"thank you mick" you smile both smile and dig back into the sundae.

when you get back home you can hear mick trying to get an extra pass for you while you write your essay "yeah yeah i know it's odd but she's my roommate and i'd like her to come with me, if i have to buy one i literally will" he pauses sometimes humming a yes  "okay thank you! your a godsend!" mick rushes into your room and exclaims he's gotten you a pass and that you can come on the thursday so mick can tour you through the paddock. you just smile at him, "mick your rambling"
"i am sorry but i'm so excited for all my friends to meet you!"
"i know im excited too" you end up chatting and playing video games until dinner, mick got a phone call so you decide to make a rice dish for the two of you, mick finished his phone call just as you were plating up the food you both decide to sit down on the sofa while eating, you put on your favourite tv show and finish your dinner.

once you've finished your dish mick does the washing up while you wrap yourself up in a blanket on the sofa almost falling asleep, mick laughs at you and sits back down.

you wake up and you see the time is 1am. oops you fell asleep, you try to get up and go to bed but you have this heavy thing keeping you from moving, you wake up more and notice that you've fallen asleep on mick.

shit.

he looks so peaceful. you have your head on a pillow in his lap and his arm set across your stomach and one holding my head. you try move his arm off of you but you physically didn't want to move him just in case if he woke up. well mission failed because you tried to move him and he immediately woke up
"y/n?" mick says sleepily
"mhm"
"why'd you move me?"
"i wanted to go to sleep in my bed..."
"okay" mick moves his hands without reason and you wander your way back to bed room and mick goes back to his.

711 words