quali

mick peels back into the pits and you watch some race reruns before heading up to micks driver room, you've already downed two redbulls by this point so your going to crash soon, low and behold you get into the driver room and you flop onto the bed with mick snaking in behind you.
"comfy"
"mhm" you and mick both fall asleep quickly without setting any alarms, you wake up with mick clung around you and you look at your watch and you see there's only 10 minutes until quali.

"mick?"
"mhm" mick says sleepily
"we have 10 minutes till quali please get up"
"shit" mick gets up quickly and so do you, mick sorts out his hair then yours quickly and you both run downstairs to the garage, you kiss him quickly and head to the pitwall.

Q1 you see mick get into the car so you chime up on the radio, "hellooo"
"hey, we all set up and good?"
"tyre temp looks good and nothing flagged right now"

Q2 goes well and mick is through

Q3 is a battle
"mick track limits, time deletion"
"fuuuck man"
"it was 16, 17 that chicane but so many people have got deletions don't worry"
"can we do one more push lap?"
"yep full send it mickey"
"i will for you"

mick gets the second fastest lap of quali so he qualifies p2, "p2! p2 baby!!"
"no fucking way! yess!"
"please get back here i will be waiting"
"i can't believe it!"
"i'll see you on the flip side"
"you better be at the front"
you rush to where the teams are allowed and you and guenther get to the front of all the mechanics, when mick gets out he celebrates and immediately comes over and you kiss his helmet and place your forehead against the propped up visor so you can see his eyes, you break our of the contact when mick wants to hug the other team members and guenther, then he heads off to go be weighed.

you can see him do the interview so you make your way back down to the garage and wait for him there, luckily he doesn't take long you see him running down the pitlane with his helmet, when he gets to you he places his helmet down quickly and hugs you tightly.
"ah mick jesus christ"
"sorry i'm just so happy"
"it's okay, you got p2!"
"aahhhh i still can't believe it!"
"you need a great nights rest and to be ready for tomorrow okay? it will be a battle"
"i know, i know but right now i need to do media"
"i'm going to look over your laps then maybe go to your driver room after i'm done"
"just have your phone on you please"
"i'll go to your driver room now then"
"cmon" mick takes your hand guiding you to his room.

you two kiss heavily before mick really has to do his media duties, "please be back here when i message you, we are going straight back"
"copy"
you head back down and analyse data before mick messages you and you head back up to his room.
"hey" mick says holding your waist
"hi" you say snaking your hands around his neck
"get on my back"
"what?"
"trust me"
"okay?" you get on micks back and he takes you down to the paddock you see some drivers and photographers taking photos but you both don't care, you two are happy.
mick let's you down and you get in the car, mick drives with one hand on your thigh.
"mick please"
"i know but not till we're back"
you play with micks hand until we reach the hotel, you both get out quickly and immediately get in the elevator. you two are super close to eachother, when you get to your floor you race him back to your room and you beat him. you make the mistake of backing into a corner to get away from mick. "mickey... please"
you start kissing heavily again and mick picks you up, you straddle him and he gently places you on the bed...

690 words