fancy

"hey lewis!"
"hey! glad this timing was okay with you"
"i was only having lunch at mclaren it wasn't that far and plus i'd finished eating anyways"
"hah that's okay" lewis says walking you towards the head engineer "hey! this is y/n and she might be a candidate for the university's engineering course" you talk to the engineer for a long while before they all get called to a meeting, you get asked to wait and you do.

while waiting mick finds you "hey y/n, are you okay?"
"i think it's going well? it's so nice to be able to talk about engineering with another engineer"
"oh yeah?"
"yeah better than talking to you about it"
"whaaat? i'm good with the engine stuff"
"the fact you called it engine stuff says it all" you and mick talk until the engineer comes back.

you talk to the engineer for another hour and when your done you waltz your way back to haas and hug mick from the behind.
"hey mickey"
"hey pups"
"pups? hmm cute"
"yeah?" mick says turning around you look at eachother until mick chimes up "do you want to sit in the car?"
"uh yes! can i have the helmet too?"
"yeah sure" you walk over to the car and just look at it confused.
"hold on, use my arm" you look at mick while he places his arm next you helping you hop into the car.
"how the hell do i sit down?"
"put your legs under the car like your sat straight legged on the floor"
"mhm gotcha" you say sitting down the way he said
"mick i can't even reach the pedals..." you and mick both laugh at what you just said
"atleast the seats comfortable"
"yeah they are all specially moulded you the driver"
"i know that dummy... can i have the helmet?"
"let me take a photo without the helmet but yeah please be careful with it" mick angles the phone to where he can see you and the cars number, he then goes to the back of the garage grabbing his helmet. you carefully put it on and it's oddly comfortable, "i'm getting another photo, let me click the visor down" mick clicks the visor down and takes a photo in the same position as the first, you take off the helmet and hand it to mick, he's to the back of the garage to put it back meanwhile you try to get out of the car but you almost fall flat on your face but mick catches you before you fall, his arms hold you up with your faces super close to each other. mick kisses your forehead and lets you down, you both blush but say nothing about it.

you end up talking and walking out of the track as mick was no longer needed in the garage. while at the hotel you ask mick a question "hey mick?"
"mhm"
"can we go to a fancy restaurant or something?"
"ooh a date" you both look at eachother
"if you want it to be sure"
"oh it's a date now"
"i literally just said it was"
"i know i was just making sure"

mick get changed into a suit meanwhile you have to do your hair and makeup for the night.

when you walk out of the bathroom mick jaw drops, "ay eyes up here"
"sorry you look.. incredible"
"thank you mickey"
"let's go otherwise we are going to be late"
"okay okay!" when you get down to the lobby you see lando and luisa just getting in "girl you look hot" luisa says spinning you around and kissing your cheek, "why are you two so dressed up anyways?" lando asks
"we are going on a date.."
luisa just smiles at you "awh have fun you two"
you smile at them both and you leave to get into the cab waiting for you both. you two sit in the cab waiting to get to the restaurant.
"whoaa this is nice" you say as you walk into this extremely extravagant restaurant, you both walk to the table and talk about random topics until the waiter comes over and gets your meal and drink orders. you both get the same meal and a bottle of wine to share.
"mick i'm not even sure what we even ordered i hope it's good"
"pretty sure it's just steak and salad?"
"i hope so"

after dinner is finished, you decide you dont want the night to end.
"mick?"
"yeah?"
"we need to go back dont we?"
"yeah.. i've got practice tomorrow"
"shame"
"why what were you thinking?"
"about going to a club and drinking but you need to race and i want you to win so we need to sleep"
"as much as i'd love to go to a club, i agree we need to sleep" you continue talking and about what's going to happen tomorrow. when you get back you once again need micks help taking off your dress, "miiicckkkk"
"mhm"
"i need you to unzip me again please, i'm not even too drunk to do it i literally just can't reach the zip..."
"cmere" you stand with your back facing mick, he undoes the zip and you hold the dress on by the neckline and you make your way to the bathroom to change into pjs.

894 words