double date

you finally get off the pitwall and meet kevin, "hey y/n right?"
"yep that's me"
"thanks for the advice, how come you never did racing yourself?"
"not enough money to back me, plus i like watching it more" mick walks over and stands behind you placing his head on top of yours.
"she's really good at sim racing though"
"bet she gave me good advice leading me to get p5"
"if i watch back your laps i will tell you how to improve"
"thank you y/n, mick we have to get to media"
"aware i'll be there in a minute" kevin walks off heading out for media while mick stays back, mick takes you to the back of the garage to where nobody can see you two, you face eachother and mick is pressed against the wall and has his hands in your back pocket with yours laced around his neck.
"i've booked us table at a restaurant tonight some other drivers are going to be there"
"like who?"
"pierre, lando, luisa and charles"
"what about charlotte?"
"oh she didn't come to this race weekend"
"shame i would have loved to meet her" you pause for a second just hugging but you unlink and say
"mick you have interviews, let's gooo"
"wait your coming with?"
"might aswell i have nothing better to do" mick grabs your hand leading you towards where the interview was being held, you stand behind and out of the camera view watching mick do this interview sneaking views every chance he can get. when it ends there is no more interviews for him to do so we go back to his driver room.

when in your driver room mick makes fun of you and asks "hey can you undo my zip?"
"mick it's literally on the front of your suit, but i'm not complaining" you walk up to mick and slowly undo his race suit you trace your hands under the suit and run your hands down his shoulders pulling the race suit off his arms.
"thank you pups"
you kiss mick and leave the room letting him get changed.

when back at the hotel you get ready for the little dinner date with the boys and luisa. mick picks out a dress from your suitcase while your in the shower, he knocks on the door of the bathroom and enters with his hand over his eyes "mick what are you doing?"
"giving you a dress"
"mick there's a shower curtain you can stop covering your eyes" mick carefully uncovers his eyes and sees you with you head poked out the side and he laughs at you "ooh good dress, can you get that black lacy like bodysuit to go under it?"
"it's already there because it was with the dress"
"good" mick walks towards you pecking you on the lips and leaves the bathroom closing the door after him. 

when you get out you put on the dress, now all you have to do is do your hair and makeup

when you get out you put on the dress, now all you have to do is do your hair and makeup. mick kindly offers to dry your hair and he does like surprisingly well, when he's done you ask "mick why have i never made you do this?"
"you never asked, so ive never done it"

when you get to the restaurant you already see them all sat down so you walk on over sitting in the empty spot in the booth, "sorry we are late" pierre nudges mick "i was drying her hair!" mick throws his hands up in defeat. the waiter comes over and takes everyone's order, you and mick decide to share a pizza and get sides to go with it.

you're bored waiting for food and let mick chat to the boys so you scroll endlessly on instagram, mick notices and places his hand on your thigh kicking you back into reality.
"hmm what?"
"nothing you were just so zoned out" luisa places her hand on your arm and whispers "anything bothering you? because you can talk to me or text me the details if you don't want to say it"
"no no i'm all good i swear, just got zoned into the depths of instagram" mick strokes your thigh leading you to peck him on the lips. you end up joining back into the conversation that the boys were having until your food arrives.

the meal ends are you all respectfully go back to your own hotel rooms to sleep as it is pretty late. when you get back to the hotel you drop your bag on the floor and untie your heels making you free from the glam and flop onto the bed "hey you have makeup on be careful"
"oh shoot yeah" you quickly turn over and inspect for any damage, luckily nothing moved.
"miiccckk grab my makeup remover and the cotton things"
"what am i your slave?" mick says jokingly
"right now yes" you say back very seriously until laughing, mick comes back with what you asked, you sit up and start taking off your make up. once your done you undo your dress and let it fall down and you hop back into bed "are you seriously going to sleep in that?"
"mmm no but i can't be bothered right now" mick starts getting ready for bed and before he can put anymore clothes on you run and jump up to him straddling him "hi" "what are you doing?" "being a good girlfriend" you kiss and you end up back in the bed but now for a good reason. things get super heated and now your both cuddled up in bed after what just happened.

940 words