shots

you get ready for this party after battling with mick wether or not you were ready to go or not but you won plus you spoke to the doctors and you can still get drunk because you were bored and on medication so naturally you asked it.

you arrive at charles' and get greeted with lots of hugs, an hour passes and your tipsy and suggest a game of truth or dare and all the boys and wags agree

you arrive at charles' and get greeted with lots of hugs, an hour passes and your tipsy and suggest a game of truth or dare and all the boys and wags agree. naturally you get asked first for starting the game.
"truth or dare?"
"hit me, dare.."
lando chimes up "make someone in this room flustered, who isn't mick"
"easy" you stand behind pierre and trail your hands down his chest staring at mick then you whisper something in his ear which makes him blush, you walk away and you take a shot before sitting down on micks lap.
"next..! truth or dare... lando!"
"owch uh truth"
"ooh what's something you've been hiding from all of us?" george says in confidence
"shit uh i'm glad luisa isn't here, i want to ask her to marry me"
"awh cute!" you chime up and smile at lando then mick whispers something in your ear
"could be us soon huh?"
"in your dreams mickey" you whisper back, you look towards mick and he frowns so you kiss him on the cheek and say "sorry."

you play truth or dare for a bit more before it's your turn again, charles chimes up "y/n, truth or dare"
"hm dare again"
"if i make you a shot of random alcohol or drinkable things you have to drink it"
"deal charles, make me the worst drink you can" you get up off mick and watch charles making this drink consisting of vodka, a ginger shot, a dash of hot sauce and various other alcohol "i hope you like ginger" charles says in a snarky way
"jokes on you i actually do"
"shit man! i was hoping you didn't"
"haha why don't you think i mentioned it when you pulled it out the fridge!"
"your still doing the shot"
"a deals a deal"
you take the shot letting everyone see your face and you down it with ease, no facial expression or nothing.
"how the fuck did you do that?"
"it wasn't that bad... i could do the whole ginger shot without a reaction"
"can i dare you to do that?"
"yep, hand it over" charles heads back to the fridge and gets the rest of the ginger shot and hands it to you, you slug it without a problem and everyone is amazed, george says he could to a ginger shot without reacting and i fully doubted him. and well and truly you were right he couldn't.

you end up stopping truth or dare and just chatted until you wanted to leave. "mick my stomach hurts and i don't have any medication.."
"we can leave it's pretty late..."
"yes please"
you say your goodbyes and leave back off to the hotel, when you get back you immediately take off the dress and the bandages need changing, "mick help me real quick"
"how?"
"the bandages but i swear to god be careful with them"
mick carefully peels the bandages off of your wounds you wince a bit before mick is done, you use alcohol wipes to clean your cuts and got it hurts like hell, you scrunch your face in pain until mick takes over.

you get into bed after the bandages get changed, changing into shorts and you steal one of micks shirts, but mick doesn't mind.

you wake up to a phone call from your brother the next morning, you quickly answer it before mick wakes up

"hey what's up?" you say walking towards the balcony
"we have a date for the funeral..."
"oh uh when?"
"it's next tuesday afternoon.. i know it's soon but it's the only slot we could get and mum liked the date"
"that's okay... can i bring mick?"
"yeah yeah you can he's like family anyways"
"i need to go it's really early here and i just wanna go back to sleep"
"okay i'll leave you be, love you sis. see you soon"
"love you bro"

you sit on the balcony and you feel panicky, you shut yourself in the bathroom and ring charles, you put him on speakers. luckily he picks up, "hey uh i need you right now" you say with a very shaky voice
"what room? is mick awake?"
"i don't know, charles i'm going to do something stupid just talk to me"
"uh uh okay, you could come to monaco for a few days and meet charlotte"
"really..?" your voice gets calmer before you hear knocking on the bathroom door and you scream out of fear
"y/n are you okay?... y/n are you there?"
you don't respond as you've scrunched yourself up in the corner of the bathroom covering your ears.

you faintly hear micks phone go off and he picks it up, you cover your ears harder. you over think things and you start beating yourself up, suddenly you see the door rush open and both mick and charles rush in, mick picks you up onto him and charles sits by you just talking.
"hey we're here your okay..."
"can i still come to monaco?"
charles lets out a little laugh "yeah you can, charlotte would love to meet you"
"boats?"
"i've got one we can go out on one, like a double date"
you look up at charles and then smile to mick "is that okay?"
"of course that's okay"
your breathing calms and you snuggle up to micks neck. you hear them two talking about planes and travel things so that you can go down soon.

"charles? mick?"
"mhm yeah?"
"i..uh my dads funeral" your heart quickens and so does your breathing "it's on next tuesday"
"is mick going?"
"y-yeah"
"okay that's good, look we can go to mine before it and maybe hang out in singapore after the funeral?"
"if i'm not a wreck then yeah" you say slightly laughing at your self
"good to have you back" mick chimes up
"yeah right" you say snarkily "sorry i freaked out i'll try not to scare you like that again..."
"did you do anything stupid?" charles asks nicely
"besides punching myself... no?"
"well let's hope they don't bruise" mick says
"hmm yeah, we don't want an abuse case building do we.." you say trying not to laugh
"not really.. i think i'm going to go back to bed it's like 3 am and my flights at 11 am"
"thank you charles" you stand up carefully not to fall over and hug charles "see you in monaco soon"
"see you soon" with that you let go of charles he leaves then you fall back into mick "i'm good uh just dizzy"

"our flights soon do you wanna sleep or pack with me?"
"mm sleep"
"alright" mick picks you up wedding style and places you into bed under the covers, he tucks you under and kisses your forehead before you drift off to sleep.

1181 words