sick

"hey"
"i need your help, charles won't come out"
"okay? do you expect me to come to monaco right now?"
"yes and no, ring him and see if he answers you just don't mention i called you"
"okay if he doesn't pick up i will call you right back"

you immediately hang up and ring charles, luckily he picks up.
"hey..."
"charles your voice... what's up love"
"you called me love"
"hm what oh sorry micks family is imprinting on me, his mum always calls me love"
"that's super cute actually"
"yeah, me and mick talked about our future.."
"ooh do tell!"
you tell charles everything that you and mick talked about which makes your heart flip, you hear rustling from the leaves around and you stop talking.
"y/n?"
"shh i heard something"
"where are you?"
"in a treehouse"
"okay?"
"charles i'll ring you right back, love you, ciao!"
"ciao"
you end the call and carefully step down from the treehouse, you carefully step away and get onto the path before you hear mick shouting your name.

"mick?"
"why are you still here..."
"charles emergency, i threatened to go to monaco early"
"is he alright?"
"yes ah after i just chatted his mind off about our future"
"cute."
"can we go... i'm cold"
mick swings his arm around you and you walk back towards the house, it's pretty late now so you end up falling asleep when you get into micks bedroom..

you wake up to find mick not there but you think nothing of it, you get up and dressed and decide to go out on a walk.

"walking again?""yeah, where's mickey?""i don't know? maybe call him" "will do, thank you corrina""call me mum i don't mind it, you did it as a kid

"walking again?"
"yeah, where's mickey?"
"i don't know? maybe call him"
"will do, thank you corrina"
"call me mum i don't mind it, you did it as a kid.. i was sad when it stopped"
"i grew up i'm sorry, but i will call you mum from now on"
"thank you love"
"i'll see you later mum" you say leaving the house and walking towards the lake.

you see someone in the lake and some clothes folded neatly by the lake, you realise they are micks.
"mickey?"
"come join me!"
"hell no! that shits freezing"
"you get used to it, cmon pups"
"i love you too much but this is too far"
"i will put you in the water in your clothes if you aren't careful"
"mick no no no" you say as mick runs at you "fine! but don't you dare make these clothes wet"
"hah i win"
you undress and hug yourself for any remaining warmth, mick grabs your hands and carefully leads you in the water.
"mick jesus christ, ahh fuck it's cold"
"you will get used to it, i promise" mick says moving his hand to your waist
"your going to make me ill"
"you'll be okay"

you and mick eventually make it into the water and you mess about a lot, splashing each other and chasing each other, at least an hour passes and you are tired and want to go back.

you get out of the lake and dry off then head off to the house to take a nap, "mickey?"
"mhm"
"i think i'm getting a cold or something and i'm fully blaming you"
"do you need anything?"
"just sleep and warmth right now" you take micks hand and lead him to the bedroom, you both just take off your jackets and hop under the covers, you fall asleep instantly.

you wake up and you feel sick but mick isn't with you, you quickly find a hair tie and tie up your hair, you run to the bathroom and you are sick...
gina runs in and immediately starts to help you, "whoa y/n?"
you just sit against the cabinet and dip your head in pain
"i'm going to get mick"
"mhm" you somehow say before being sick again, gina leaves and finds mick.

mick comes running in and immediately starts rubbing your back lightly, "my medicine, please i can't keep doing this.."
"yeah yeah okay" mick gets up and you do too, you get a glass of water you use it like mouthwash and then sit on the counter, mick comes back and hands you a tablet and you try take it but your body is refusing it, mick walks out the room for a split second before you shut and lock the door on him.

"y/n no!.. please open up"
you just flush the toilet then close the lid and sit on the floor with your head in your hands, you get up just to brush your teeth then you slump back down, "y/n? it's mum please open up"
"go away please"
"can i at least see you?"
"no"
"what do you need?"
"space, please"
"that's okay... do you want any dinner?"
"i cannot stomach anything now, so no"
"okay love, i'll be back in 2 hours"
you leave her in silence and you sit on the floor before making use of yourself and you shower, you see a razor on the side and you try your hardest not to do anything but the urge to do something kicks in and you cut.

864 words