the party

you groggily walk into the kitchen at like 11am and decide to make you and mick both lunch but you see he's beat you and has friends over

you groggily walk into the kitchen at like 11am and decide to make you and mick both lunch but you see he's beat you and has friends over... shit.
"good morning y/n" mick chimes up looking over at you
"why didn't you tell me you had people over?" you say leaning over the back of the sofa micks sat on
"sorry i thought i did"
"hi pierre and esteban, i'm y/n" you say smiling at the two of them, they all chime back before you say, "i am going back to hide in my room" you stand up and start to leave them before pierre chimes in and you stop.
"no no stay all we are doing is playing video games" you look towards mick and he nods smiling at you, you make your way around the sofa and sit down picking up a controller.

you get stuck playing mariokart with the boys for 6 hours so it's nearly dinner time, you chime up "maybe we should go clubbing?"
"that sounds fun actually" you start talking about what clubs and where to catch some dinner before, you all decide on a local restaurant mick raves about.
you all get ready for clubbing and book the restaurant for 8pm as you think of hitting the clubs at 11pm which gives you plenty of time to eat.

"micckkkkeeyy! come to my room" you hear footsteps, your door creeps open

"wow... you look.."
"is it too much?" you say running your hands down your dress straightening it out
"not at all! come on we are all waiting" mick grabs your hand leading to you to the group.
"ooh y/n you look stunning" pierre says admiring your outfit both mick and esteban agrees with pierre.

you eat at the restaurant and then head to your favourite club, you enter and immediately call drinks to your table and down them like there's no tomorrow "whoa whoa slow down" mick says quickly
"nope" you smile at mick and down a shot keeping eye contact, pierre breaks the tension between you and mick
"so y/n what do you do for a living?" pierre asks nicely
"i'm a uni student" you say leaning towards pierre
"oh shit cool, what are you studying?"
"engineering, id hope to get into f1 one day"
"oh man your on the right track by being friends with the drivers, we always need mechanics" pierre says before your favourite song starts blairing the club.
"mhm.. ohhh mick cmon we are dancing" you say pulling his arm taking him to the dance floor, you dance like nobody watching and every so often you catch mick just smiling at you while dancing, you go back to the table holding micks hand after a few songs have ended and get more drinks delivered and you down them.

within two or three hours you are drunk, like forget everything drunk and your feeling super flirty.
"hiii micck"
"hii y/nn" he says imitating you, it's just you and him at the table and mick has only had a few drinks becasue he doesn't really like drinking unless it's a special occasion.
"what happened the other night" you say leaning on micks shoulder
"you fell asleep so i let you sleep on my chest.."
"mm it was comfortable" you say looking up at him while he looks down at you
"yeah?" a small smile forms on his lips
"mhm why would i lie to you?" you take your head off micks shoulders and turn his face to look at you
"why'd you have to be so drunk right now" mick lays his head on the back of the booth still looking at you
"what do you mean? i'm stone cold soberr" you say trying to not slur your words
"yeah right." he says lifting up his head trying to scope for pierre and esteban.

pierre and esteban are somewhere in the club but you suddenly feel very sleepy "hey you need to stay awake, drink some of this" mick says handing you some water, you take a few small sips before saying
"mick i feel sick, like very very sick..."
"okay okay" he reaches into your bag and find your antisickness pills and anxiety meds, mick places them into your hands so you take them with as little water as possible.
"thank you" mick puts his arm around you and you lean back onto his shoulder.

pierre and esteban get back to the table and see how tired you look and decide everyone should go home. you fall asleep in the cab home and do not want to get up, so mick carries you into your room. when he tries to leave you grab his hand and mutter "please stay"
"are you sure?" he tilts his head
"i think i'm sober enough to be sure i want you here.. but can you please undo my dress i literally don't know how i got it on" you both laugh and mick undoes the zip on your dress, letting it fall off you taking your fishnets off with it "oh of course you had boxers and a sports bra on under that, real classy" mick says grabbing a tshirt out of your draw,
"hey! they are comfy" mick chucks a tshirt at you so you shut up.

 but can you please undo my dress i literally don't know how i got it on" you both laugh and mick undoes the zip on your dress, letting it fall off you taking your fishnets off with it "oh of course you had  boxers and a sports bra on under that, ...

"i'll be back i swear i'm just getting clothes"
"uh you know i steal your clothes all the time?"
"oh yeah? hit me"
you get up and open a draw of literally just stolen clothes off of mick and chuck some shorts and a tshirt at him. 
"you really do steal my clothes huh?"
"mhm they are more comfortable" you flop yourself into bed and mick gets changed then follows snuggling up beside you under the covers.

967 words