ferrari!

you wake up and get dressed, you start to make breakfast for you and mick when gina slides in practically begging for some too

"y/nnnn.."
"yes gina"
"can i have some..?"
"what did you think? i hijack your kitchen and don't make you food.. that would be rude of me, of course your getting some"
"ugh life saver, i'll grab mum and we will set the table"
"thank you but me and mick are going to have breakfast in bed, he's still not in a good headspace but he won't admit it"
"that's fair, i'm still going to set the table for me and mum though"
you and gina chat until mick walks out of the bedroom and sits at the table with his head leant into his arms.

gina let's you go to mick while she finishes cooking the last pancake, "mickey?"
"i didn't sleep well"
"you should have woken me, you always tell me this"
"i know.. is breakfast ready?"
"if gina hasn't burnt it, then yes it should be ready"

"mick, can you get mum" gina chimes up and mick slouches his way towards corinnas room, 5 minutes pass and they both come out and corinna is smiling at mick.
"did he apologise?" gina chimes up placing food onto the table,
"yes, and he told me something which will be known later"
"you cannot just drop that and not tell us" gina gawks
"i can and i just did" corrina smiles at herself and breakfast gets served.

once everything is over you and mick are on cleaning duty, "mick.. what did you say to mum?" you say washing dishes as mick dries them.
"that i really want kids.."
"wait really?" you stop washing up and dry you hands
"and to marry you soon" mick stops everything and grabs your waist as you place your hands around his neck.
"but the media?"
"fuck the media i want to marry you"
"i- yeah, okay"
"are you alright with all this?" mick questions.
"it's a lot but i do want all of this.. maybe not now or atleast not the kid part yet"
"kids can be later, your needed with me for my ferrari gig next year"
"MICK!" you screaming jumping up onto him, hugging him tightly.
"oh shit.."
"mickey! why didn't you tell me?!"
"because nothing is signed it's just binottos word okay"
"ahhh omg! we are going to work at ferrari"
"your going to look so good in red"
"wait that means i might pitwall for charles!"
"yeah yeah, but mainly me"
at this moment corrina walks round the corner and sees you clung onto micks torso, "ah you told her"
"and now she's stuck to me like a sloth, do you and gina mind finishing what we started?"
"go out on a little walk to the tree house and just enjoy the quiet"
"y/n please can you get down.."
"never"

mick ends up carrying you all the way to the tree house, you let go when you feel mick trying to make sense on how to climb it.
"okay put me down, you are not killing me today"
"thank god because i have no clue how i was going to get us up there"
you climb up with mick trailing up behind.
mick immediately flops down onto the blankets that are up here and you lie on his chest, you both fall asleep, you wake up to mick looking outside the treehouse.
"mickey?"
"hmm"
"home?"
"yeah"

you arrive back and have a small lunch then you get on some work as mick just lies on his phone occasionally looking up at you.
"hello binotto... yeah i can do some contract work and come to the HQ.. bring y/n? yeah of course, thank you.. see you soon" mick says before hanging up.
"mickey what the fuck"
"they have drafted a contract and your on it"
"that's amazing! when do we go?"
"tonight.."
"then let's go home and pack, please mick"

you arrive home and pack, then you two immediately jet off to italy for the ferrari head quarters, you stay in a hotel overnight.

"good morning mickey""how are you already up?""i barely slept but i am very awake""y/nn you could have woke me up""you need sleep, this day will be stressful or exciting i don't know

"how are you already up?"
"i barely slept but i am very awake"
"y/nn you could have woke me up"
"you need sleep, this day will be stressful or exciting i don't know..."

you arrive at the ferrari hq and are immediately pulled into a meeting room while mick gets pulled for a sim racing set up.

"i see you've done excellent with haas, i feel like they wouldn't want to give you up" says binotto
"well i was only on a contract till the end of the year so they have not got me unless if i sign again, i think they always knew mick would go for the high ranks and would take me"
"that's good to hear, we want to sign you and mick"
"that's amazing, i've always dreamed of working for ferrari.. i grew up watching michael race and had sat in one of his old car with mick"
"we will show you both drafted contracts when mick gets back, you can sit in here until we come back"
"okay great thank you"

you call charles immediately after, "charles!"
"you are so loud, what the heck"
"mickey got a ferrari seat.. well he needs to sign but he's going to be your teammate!"
"i know"
"how long?!?"
"since you started getting mick on the up and up"
"wow"
"i'm glad he's getting it, that means you might radio for me"
"oh i will make it my duty to radio for you like every other race!"
"deal."
"i have to go people are coming back, love you"
"love you too y/n"
you hang up and mick comes in and sits next to you, they start talking contracts and you see micks leg bouncing.. you gently lean forwards and place your hand on his leg which makes him stop, he looks at you for a brief second and carry's on talking.

you and mick both sign contracts then shake hands with the team, they leave just you and mick in the room.
"omg we just signed for ferrari" you say out of disbelief.
"my dad would be so proud" mick says smiling with tears in his eyes.
"he is, how long do we have to keep this a secret because i don't think i can..."
"you've told charles havent you?"
"he knew anyways, plus he doesn't know we've signed anything"
"please can we go home and decorate for christmas, then hold a big party when everyone's free"
"yes please"

you and mick leave the ferrari compound and fly back home, you immediately crash when you get home.

1123 words