roscoe!

you trust lewis and nobody tries to come near you besides mick and pierre, they both get held back by other drivers, however charles sneaks out and comes up to lewis just chatting to him, "is she okay? she looks tired"
"she said she just needed sleep so i am respecting that"
"i can take her to mine and i can go sleep in pierre's room, i don't think he'd mind"
"if she's okay with it... y/n?" you all hop into the elevator and you answer lewis
"hm what?"
"charles says you can stay in his room tonight"
"if it means i'm alone, yes please"
"yeah that can be arranged, i do need to get some clothes though and will come back in the morning"
"that's okay"
the elevator pings and charles leads you to his room, but instead of grabbing clothes he grabs you making you sit down next to him.

"what?"
"if i leave you what will you do?"
"sleep, maybe regret things"
"do you need me to stay so you don't do anything you regret"
"i think i will just sleep but if you want to stay you can just sleep next to me i don't care"
"im going to stay"
"mhm" you steal some of charles's clothes and get changed in the bathroom but you hear the door go when your getting changed.
"where is she..?" you hear mick say
"in the bathroom"
"i'll wait and take her back to mine if that's okay"
"if she doesn't kill you yeah.."
"real nice"

you try sneak out of the room but mick is still stood in the doorway, "shit"
"can you come with me?"
you look at charles and he nods, you calm down and follow mick back to your room.
"why are you mad at me" mick says but you just climb into bed hiding yourself from mick "y/n please work with me!"
"i'm so tired mick, please just let me sleep"
"no! i want to talk about it before we literally work together tomorrow"
"fine what do you want to know"
"why are you mad and what's going on?"
"you kept speaking for me and those questions pissed me off, i feel like i want to just die"
mick just stares at you almost crying
"you can't leave me"
"but i could"
"y/n don't say that.."
"i have enough to kill me"
"where?"
"none of your buisness" you say so numbly
"i will get pierre and charles here and we will search everything"
"you wouldn't dare"
"yes i would! because i love you god dammit!"
"fine i lied they are all at home i swear, i couldn't even get them through security dumbass"
you sit in silence while mick gets changed for the night, "can i lie with you?"
"sure" you feel micks cold hands wrap around your waist and you fall asleep quicker than you usually would.

you sneak out early in the morning taking your phone with you, which was just on the side, you slip out and see lewis with roscoe going on a walk, "lew!" you hug lewis then kneel down to pet roscoe"hey, are you feeling better?" "less angry, yeah b...

"hey, are you feeling better?"
"less angry, yeah but still annoyed"
"roscoe making you feel any better?"
"actually yeah he is, dogs are my favourite" you say getting up and leaving roscoe alone
"good to know, do you want to walk roscoe? i need to do something this morning and it would be a great help"
"yeah for sure! and if you need this again please just call me"
"hah good, thank you so much" with that lewis hands you roscoes leash and you both go your separate ways.

walking roscoe was amazing, he was a great dog on the leash and wasn't fussed about other dogs. you end up finding a small park to hang at, you end up taking photos and videos of roscoe in a swing and you two going down a slide with him on your lap, you sent them to a group chat with charles and pierre, then just chilled for a little bit before mick called you.

"where are you?"
"in a park with roscoe, switch to facetime"
"okay" you see micks sleepy face and he smiles once he sees you so happy with roscoe "you love dogs don't you?"
"can we get one?" you say setting up the phone on the bench so it's facing you and roscoe cuddling "sorry if it's a bit much but could we actually get a paddock dog?"
"i don't think we can, i know my dad had one but that was a hassle, maybe we could get a dog sitter or leave it with my family for race weekends, im sure they'd love it"
"wait really?"
"yeah? my family loves dogs"
"when we get home and have sorted out everything, we should go to a shelter"
your face lights up which makes mick smile but then looks confused and says "wait.. sort out what?"
"this weird fight i feel like we're having, and to sort out dog things of course"
"we aren't fighting it was just all one huge fuck up which we can work past... okay, i need to go lewis is calling me and probably wants this little guy back" you say poking roscoe, you then pick up your phone and say your goodbyes, you pick up lewis's call and yep he wants roscoe back so you walk back to the hotel to where lewis was meeting you outside then heading straight to the track.
"got everything done that you needed to?"
"i lied i just saw how you were with roscoe and i thought a dog might help with your emotions at the moment"
"it actually did, me and mick were thinking about getting a dog but i'm guessing getting a paddock dog was annoying"
"yeah he was a hassle but it was worth it, if you wanted i could refer you to my person"
"no no it's okay i think if we got a dog it would stay at micks family's"
"oh cute, i got to go, see you later!"
"bye lew!"

1025 words