dr

you break down crying with your legs up to your chest, you start clawing at your stomach which creates red marks all over.
"whoa love stop that please"
you slow down and you just scrunch up into a ball even tighter than before
"do you want a hug or a talk?"
you look up to see a doctors coat "dr Levinks but call me vinnie, i saw you in mick room earlier"
"his doctor?"
"yeah his primary one anyways, he's stable... all his vitals were fine when he came in, there's no signs of brain damage or internal bleeding, which is all good news"
"i know but i..."
"overthink it and then panic on hospital bench?"
"sorry"
"trauma?"
"mhm"
"i'm sorry for that, but look at mick he's okay and willing to fight for you right now, so please go be with him"
"if i see him i will cry my eyes out"
"so do it, he looks at you with such passion i don't think you crying your eyes out would make him sick of you"
"how did you figure that out"
"by the fact your stomach is red, screaming that you need help"
"that's what multiple diagnoses with mental illnesses does to a person"
"please go back up to mick and we can talk later"
"okay" you both get up and he leads you back to micks room making sure you don't back away from this.

you look at vinnie for assurance and he just nods and smiles softly, you enter the room and you see mick fast asleep which makes you smile, you end up not disturbing him and you fall asleep on the sofa.

hours later you wake up to drivers taking about the accident, you don't want to relive it so you slip outside hopefully unnoticed.
lewis arrives and sees you on the floor in a ball crying, "y/n?"
you use your sleeves to dry your eyes then you look up at lewis "shit uh"
"your okay, i promise" lewis helps you up and clears the tears from your face, then leads you into the room
"charles can you talk to her?"
"shit i didn't even realise she left"
"i just found her outside"
"thanks lewis.." charles pulls you into a tight hug and you hug him back so tightly "ah squeezing me so hard"
"sorry, i needed that" you both pull out of the hug, charles places his hands on your shoulders
"do you want to go get some coffee for the boys with me?"
"as long as i get one yes please"
"okay... does anyone here want a coffee? i'm paying"
there was a lot of yes being said so you write down what drinks people want on your notes then you leave with charles to the cafeteria, "sorry if this is the wrong time but why are you so sad?"
"i keep overthinking things and thinking that it could switch paces like my dad, i don't like it"
"mick is strong and is healthy there's no way he will switch that easily"
"his doctor got me out of a panic attack earlier"
"what dr levinks? he's an ass"
"not to me he isn't"
"fair, what the hell even were the coffee orders?"
you show charles your phone and he reads the list off to the lady
"you are a lifesaver for writing that down"
"i think better when i've been crying all day" you wink at charles and he just laughs because of how dumb that sounds, eventually all of the coffees are made so you take them all upstairs and hand them out accordingly.

another hour passes and dr levinks walks in allowing mick to be discharged if he goes back to our home doctor, before dr levinks leaves he gestures you to follow him outside.
"everything okay?"
"can you make sure he goes easy on his wrist? he might not realise it now but it's sprained not badly but still enough hurt like hell"
"that's okay, does he need any medication for it?"
"not that he can take with him, but general painkillers should help"
"okay thank you vinnie"
"could i get your number? if you ever need to talk like we did outside or want dr advice, i'll be there for you"
"sure hand me your phone and text me when your next free"
you hand him back his phone with your number now in his contacts, you smile at him and then enter the room again when you enter all the boys are staring at you.
"what?"
"did you just give your number to that asshole of a doctor?"
"he gave me good advice and yeah i did give him my number"
mick looks hurt but you don't think you did anything wrong
"oh mick your wrist, you need to be careful about it"
"what?"
"it's sprained and you can't put weight on it until we are home.."
"yeah okay" mick says with a hint of coldness behind his voice

you grab the discharge papers and you and mick exit the hospital together, you hop in the car and you drive back to the hotel.
"mick?"
"yeah.."
"why were you hurt when i got that doctors number?"
"because! you shouldn't be giving your number out to random dudes"
"he said it was just for dr advice on you, he wanted to know your progress... is that okay?"
"fine yeah" mick says deadly
"mick, talk to me"
silence from mick
"mick! fucking say what your feeling otherwise we will never work this shit out"
"fine! when he messages you, block him."
"done."
"and don't give your number out... please"
"it was my bad, i won't anymore"
"i'm sorry for being so protective"
"it's cute, but sometimes if you don't speak your mind i will do things that will piss you off"
"i'm really tired" mick says
"me too"

when you get back to the hotel you don't speak to eachother you just get ready for bed.

998 words