netherlands!

it's thursday the day before fp1 and fp2 in the netherlands, you and mick have decided to go public just before the race weekend becasue you want to spend time together. mick posts pictures of you two together with the caption saying sappy shit and how we're together blah blah you get the idea, the fans take is surprising well luckily your insta is on private as you don't really like letting strangers see your life even though by dating mick your letting yourself into the limelight, but you didn't mind.

the day of fp1 and fp2 comes around quickly, when you and mick enter the paddock you are swarmed with paps and fans wanting autographs and things, mick does all that and you two walk into the paddock luckily without any trouble

the day of fp1 and fp2 comes around quickly, when you and mick enter the paddock you are swarmed with paps and fans wanting autographs and things, mick does all that and you two walk into the paddock luckily without any trouble. you and mick head to haas and you start your day, guenther puts you on pitwall again as he thinks that's your permanent placement which is good as you enjoyed it a lot, you also get small jobs of helping set up the car. while mick gets ready you inspect the car for any damages or wrong set pieces, luckily the car was all in order.

when mick comes down in his suit you kiss him and start talking strategy, "depending on which compund performs better we will start you on that and end you on the hard compound tyres as we think that's best"
"guessing i'm starting on softs?"
"yep" you start talking more about the car and you give mick a pep talk before he gets into the car, you kiss the top of his helmet and you make your way to the pitwall.
"can you hear me?"
"loud and clear pups"
"thank youu" you don't talk to mick again until it's necessary or if he chats back to you.
"how are my corners?"
"all good, besides turn 11... you can turn in quicker than you think and coming out of turn 12 i think you can be quicker coming out of it... if i find anything else i will report"
"thank youu" you see the tyres start to become blistered and worn "mick tyres are worn be careful and tell me if you think of pitting"
"tyres feel okay, maybe 2 or 3 more laps left?"
"copy, be careful"
"will do" you watch the car stats and see that the tyres are over heating.
"mick careful with the tyres maybe you should pit"
"yeah they don't feel great, pitting"
"copy, pitting this lap"

mick has gotten 4th fastest in fp1 so far and only has a few minutes to go back out but he decides against it, a few people get quicker which knocks him to p7. you show mick where the corners went wrong and how he can correct them, also where under steer and over steer happened the most and how we can combat that with tuning the car.
"i got all that, thank you pups"
"do you want the mechanics to do the over and under steer corrections?"
"yes please, it's more front than back"
"cool got it" you chat to the main mechanic and ask them to change little things to the car and the main mechanic agrees and they get working on the car.

fp2 goes smoothly on the medium compound, you just told mick to be careful with the car and not to push it.
"careful with the car it's only fp2"
"yep"

when mick gets back to the garage your still on the pit wall because k.mag needed overlooking while his strategist went to go talk to guenther.
"y/n here everything all good?"
"i keep messing up turn 12"
"okay let me see it, your on turn 7" k.mag does the next 4 turns well but when he gets to turn 12 the car doesn't turn well and it goes wide
"okay kevin next lap try not to ride the curb and go around until the halfway point that might be better"
"copy" kevin does exactly than and he gets a better lap time
"turn 3 you can accelerate more coming out of"
"got it" k.mag takes your advice and does the best lap he could and comes back into the garage, you head off the pit wall to speak to mick who is watching back his lap runs.
"hellooo"
"look" mick says pointing at the screen and plays the run "i can do that corner better"
"you have 10 minutes and there isn't much traffic, you can go back out? you'd be on used mediums"
"i can try"
"go for it" you kiss his cheek and head back to the pit wall for mick to do his final laps.
"hello mickey" you chime up on the radio
"hi pups"
"you ready?"
"yep" mick does the lap way better and gets p3.
"p3 mick, you definitely did better"
"woo! thank you"
"good job mick now come back to the pits"
"buzzkill but sure"
"watch out for checo behind you he's on a fast lap so get out of the way"
"copy"

845 words