love

you wake up having a nightmare but you don't wake up mick you just get dressed as it was 7am.

you leave a note on the side and you go out for a walk, you take a coat with you because you didn't realise how cold it was

you walk endlessly until you see two of the boys in a cafe, you decide to go invade their morning coffee.
"lando, danny.. how's it going?"
"aw y/n hi!"
"i don't remember anything from last night"
"neither but all i can remember is you just being clung to mick, but nothing new" lando says.
"oi" you say hitting lando on the arm which makes daniel laugh.
"owch"
"deserved it."
"does mick know your here?" daniel questions.
"no clue, i left a note so no doubt they'll be a message in a minute asking if anyone's seen me"
"got it."
"told you.. hold on let's just send a selfie of us in the cafe"
you kiss daniels cheek and lando takes a picture, you allow lando to send it and he gets reply's instantly.

"they know what cafe this is y/n"
"lando.. are you giving me a free run away pass right now?"
"yes."
"i love you for it" you say and you kiss landos cheek and you say bye to the boys.

you walk a little more and you end up looping back to the house, when you get back you take off your coat and take a nap, about an hour later you hear the front door slam and it wakes you up but you are too scared to investigate so you lock yourself in the bathroom.
moments later you hear footsteps near the door and you hear them stop when they get in the room..
"y/n?"
you finally breathe and you just break down into tears, "i'm okay"
"i'm so sorry if i scared you.. i just dropped the boys off and i was so scared and angry that i just slammed the front door, i didn't know you were home yet"
"i'm going to shower, i'll be out soon ok?"
"okay"
you shower and you get out getting into slouchy clothes because you really couldn't be bothered with today.

"mickey?""mhm" mick says sitting on the sofa

"mickey?"
"mhm" mick says sitting on the sofa.
"are you okay?" you say sitting next to mick placing your head onto his shoulder.
"yeah..?"
"why were you angry?"
"because i feel like i'm doing something wrong with you"
"no way, nope no" you say straddling  mick, "i could never be sick of you my love"
"you keep running away and i don't get reasons why.."
"i just wanted to go on a walk, i am okay.. you saw the picture with me and danny, i was safe"
"i know"
"mick j. schumacher look at me right now" you say and mick immediately looks you in the eye.
"wow"
"your never loosing me, till death literally do us part." you say putting your foreheads together as you hold micks face.
"a way with words pups"
"i know, i'm too good" you break away from mick and you put your head inbetween his collar and jaw, gently kissing his up his neck.
mick trails his hand up your to and to your hair messing with it.
"mick.."
"hm?"
"please"
mick pulls your head back gently and he kisses you hard, you both undress eachother pretty quickly...

567 words