funeral

you wake up with the biggest headache, maybe due to the alcohol or maybe due to your period. fuck. you climb out of bed and into the bathroom sorting yourself out then getting dressed for the day.

you put on a super chilled outfit as your travelling back in the next few hours for your dads funeral

"good morning pups" mick says hugging you from behind
"hi"
"are you okay?" mick asks nicely
"mm no, stomach hurts"
"medicine?"
"won't help, i'll be okay though"
"i trust you"

you both spend the next hour listening to music and packing for the flight in 3 hours, charles pops his head round the door and asks "does anyone want anything to eat from the bakery?"
"i'm good, not feeling well" you chime up
"if you need anything just ask ok?" you nod at charles "mick?"
"just a muffin please"
"alright"
with that charles goes out of the house and you flop on the floor in pain.
"y/n?"
"mm comfy give me a minute"
"okay" mick laughs but ends up joining you on the floor, laying down next to you. you two eventually look at eachother and start chatting again about random things, mick gets up to continue packing while you stay on the floor.

"y/n? why are you on the floor" charles says entering the room and looking very confused at you.
"when your ill you should try lay on the floor, it's very nice" you say still staring at the ceiling
"okay then... mick here's your muffin" charles says passing mick his food.
"thank youu" with that charles leaves and mick devours the muffin.

it's time to leave so you do end up taking some medicine to help you but still dreading the flights home, you two arrive at the airport and take charles's jet home.
when your home you immediately snuggle under your covers and try fall asleep but your mind is racing, mick decided to leave you alone for a little bit hoping that you would fall asleep.

you lie there under the covers staring at your shelf adorned with books and memorabilia of adventures with family and friends, it makes you smile. you decide to check your laptop for any work off of guenther and there is one assignment, a report of the last few races, with that you start clicking away at your keyboard with music blairing in your ears.

hours pass and mick knocks on the door and gets no response so he rushes in.
"y/n?" you don't hear him at all due to your music being so loud, mick texts you which grabs your attention and you take off your headphones.
"what are you doing?" mick says sitting on the end of your bed staring at the computer screen
"guenther sent me work so i'm doing it"
"report work?"
"mhm, the mandatory shit" you look back at mick and smile.
"i think you should sleep pups"
"let me finish this sentence okay?" he nods and you finish what you were writing, you get out of the desk chair and flop into bed once again and fall asleep instantly forgetting what the day holds.

"y/n, you need to get up"
"mm nooo"
"we need to get ready for the funeral pups" you stay completely silent after he says that "come on" mick sits you up and brushes the hair out of your face "i know this is a painful day but we need to get ready otherwise we will be late..."
"i know just let me get ready alone okay?"
"yeah yeah i love you"
"i love you too, thank you" with that mick leaves the room and you numbly get up and shower, blow dry your hair, curl it, put on makeup and then put on a dress and some boots.