hot

you wake up to mick gently getting into bed, "hi sorry i didn't mean to wake you"
"it's okay, did you take my advice?"
"yeah and i got p4"
you just smile and cuddle into mick, you two don't say anything which makes you both fall asleep.

you wake up to mick gently shaking you, "hey it's quali time, are you up for it?"
"yeah yeah let me just stand up" you gently sitting up, you use micks arms to help you stand up but you immediately get headrush but play it off.
"whoa you just blanked there"
"no no i'm okay"
"okay walk without my help" mick says while walking back, you take a second before walking towards mick
"see i'm fine"
"i swear to god if you faint or anything on the pitwall i am not responsible for it"
"i just needed a minute i hadn't moved in a while"

you both walk downstairs hand in hand, you kiss mick before he puts on his helmet then you make your way to the pitwall.
"thank you for earlier" guenther says
"what for?"
"telling mick how to complete a faster lap"
"oh no problem, it's my job" you say placing headphones onto your head and you can immediately hear mick.
"are you alright?"
"yeah, and i can hear you loud and clear mickey"
"you can leave whenever okay"
"not happening.. you need me"

Q1 - all is well with mick and the car, both kev and mick get through.

Q2 - mick sets at p3 but kev is struggling, you get asked to radio for him.
"hey it's y/n, got told to help you out"
"please, something i'm doing isn't right"
you quickly watch him do a lap and immediately spot corners he's slow at, you help kev out and he gets p4 just below mick.
"keep up the great work kev, p4"
"finally"
you hand back the headphones and you sit back on your side swapping with kevs strategist.

"i'm back"
"are we dropping?"
"no, box box"
"i'm coming to you on pitwall when i get in"
"analysing your laps"
"so boring"
you laugh and wait for mick to come sit next to you.

you feel a presence beside your while you are hyper focused on a lap, mick realises and waits until the lap is done.
"sorry" you say taking off your headphones
"that was cute, it's okay"
"okay you sop.. look at your laps there's time lost but somehow gained in others"
you look at mick and he's just eying you up barely paying attention, "mick?"
"hm what"
you get close to him and whisper, "if you get p3 or higher you can have this but not right now"
you move away and mick is flustered which makes you smile, "you kill me" mick says rubbing his face
"as i should but seriously if you want p3 or higher you need to pay attention to what the hell im doing"
"you have my full attention"

you chat about laps until mick needs to get in the car, you kiss him before he leaves the pitwall.

"let's do this pups"
"you got this"

Q3 - mick sets a cracking time at the end and so does kevin it's a haas 1-2.
mick p2 and kev p3, "mickey that's a haas 1-2! p2 for you and p3 for kev"
"ahhh yes finally!"
"it was all you, ill be in your driver room... see you on the flip side my love"

mick does all the things for being on the podium for tomorrow and immediately races back to the drivers room before doing his media duties, he sees you fast asleep on the bed so thinks it best to leave you alone and in the media pen, he tells charles to go there after his media duties are done.

"y/n? it's charles"
"come in"
charles comes in and sees you in a ball, wrapped up in blankets while watching tv.
"you look so comfy" charles says sitting on the end of the bed
"where's mick?"
"media... is anything wrong?"
"i just want to see him, that's all"
"cute, i'm sure he won't take too long"
"what does that mean?"
"people have gotten images of you making mick super flustered on pitwall, and the radio message of you being here made it so much funnier"
"that got shared?!"
"yeah because it was micks reaction to p3"
"ouuu great, meanwhile i'm here with you watching a crappy show"
"i think mick is covering for you"
"you what?"
"an article literally just came out asking if you were fit enough to do your job"
"charles why do you keep telling me everything?"
"you need to know"

with that mick bursts through the door and sees charles, "i'm gone" charles says making a swift exit
"my pr just told me about the article, are you alright?"
"i mean i am ill a lot so they have a point, but no i'm not bothered by it" you say standing up revealing that you are in some cute underwear.
"you were wearing that the whole time?" mick says shocked
"too right, it's more comfortable"
"i feel like it would be more comfortable off" mick says sitting on the bed, you straddle mick but he just admires you.
"not here"
"i know, doesn't mean we can't kiss though" you smash your lips together before mick literally cannot handle it and he gets out of his race suit and into his clothes, you put your clothes back on and you two leave the paddock avoiding any media.

you get back to the hotel and you two are all over eachother.

944 words