red

"hey pups"
"i need you"
"okay yeah what's up"
"i just.. fuuuckkk, just let me call arthur and we can chat when you get back from whatever"
"i'll get back right now we are just shopping, i don't think esteban will mind"
"thank you, i love you"
"love you too pups"

you call arthur back and he immediately comes and picks you up, "why the change in attitude?"
"i need mick, like to chat with"
"such love"
"hey! i love that man with all my life and right now i just want cuddles"
"that's actually so cute"
"yeah yeah"

you get home and you wait for mick, he arrives not so long after and you immediately run up to him and cling onto him.
"whoa"
"mick she literally professed her love for you to me on the phone, plus she just wants cuddles"
"that's okay, and god i love you too"
you jump up onto mick and you dig your head into his neck, he carries you into your bedroom and he lays you gently down but you refuse to let go.
"y/n please"
"fine"
you unwrap your self and you sit up looking up at mick
"okay what's up?"
"nope, mick no" you say grabbing the belt loops
"have you eaten today?"
you stay silent
"y/n.. okay what do you want?"
"you plus bed equals cuddles, please mick"
"as long as we go out for breakfast tomorrow"
"yes, but you actually have to get in this bed with me"
"pjs?"
"oh yeah"

 okay what do you want?""you plus bed equals cuddles, please mick""as long as we go out for breakfast tomorrow""yes, but you actually have to get in this bed with me""pjs?""oh yeah"

you and mick snuggle up together and watch films on the tv before you fall asleep, you wake up at about 2am to something slamming on the floor. mick is still asleep so you go adventure alone, you go into the kitchen and you see charles sat on the floor.
"charles!"
he just groans and tries to move but you stop him, you see blood drops on the floor.
"please don't move, where hurts?"
"my hand" charles shows you his bloodied hand and you immediately get the first aid kit, you sit down next to him and start cleaning up his hand and luckily they weren't deep cuts.
"what happened?"
"i just broke a glass and i was trying to clean it up and my hand slipped"
"this is going to sting" you swipe alcohol over charles wound and his face tightens up "told you"
charles smiles which makes you smile, a figure stands over you blocking some light and you realise it's arthur.
"hi arthur" you say glancing up at him then back to cleaning up his brothers hand
"you two are loud but now i see why, you alright brother?"
"yeah there's broken glass in the sink, so be careful"
"noted. i'm going back to bed"
arthur heads back to bed and you and charles sit on the floor and chat, you bandage up his hand and charles goes back to his room, you deal with the broken glass and hide one bit in the bathroom.

you snuggle back up to mick and he mumbled something but stays fast asleep.

"good morning pups"
"morning, i don't feel well"
"so no breakfast?"
"go with the boys, i just want to sleep"
"okay, love you"
"love you too"
mick gets dressed and you fall back asleep, you hear all the boys exit the house and you start doing random things like cleaning or neatening the house.

you get into a deep web search on f1 and you see an article about you and mick, there are photos which you've never seen before... some of you when your cut bled through your trousers, you with bandages and a lot more like that, when you were bad, you read on and it's mainly negative. you find the glass and lock yourself in the bathroom, you read on and it just gets worse, the press are ruthless on you despite not knowing anything that your going through.

the worst mindset takes over and you impulsively cut.

you clean yourself up and bandages your arms before heading out of the bathroom, you didn't realise the boys were back so you hurriedly put on a hoodie.

you jump back into bed and charles walks in not long after, "did you clean up the house?""yeah sorry i got bored and felt less sick so i cleaned the house""and are now taking a nap?""mhm""i'm going to make some toasties for lunch do you want one?"...

"yeah sorry i got bored and felt less sick so i cleaned the house"
"and are now taking a nap?"
"mhm"
"i'm going to make some toasties for lunch do you want one?"
"no i'll just make myself something"
"i'll make you one, don't worry"
"thank you"

you just lie in bed staring at the ceiling until you hear the door open again, mick cuddles up next to you and you place your arms onto your stomach so he won't grab them, an hour late charles comes back in to tell you both lunch is ready.
you both migrate into the kitchen and you all dig into your toasties, mick nods at you after you have done eating but charles knows there's something wrong because he has this concerned face on, you see him look down and you do too, a small bit of bandages could be seen.
"y/n..."
you just run into the bathroom and lock yourself in, you hear charles trying to get you out but fails.
mick tries a little later and says "honey please, can you atleast let me pass you your phone and you can ring mum if you want or gina i'm sure she has some great stories"
you slightly open the door while still on the floor and you phone gets passed the through but before you can shut the door you see charles face. you decide to keep in open which shocks them both, "can i go on a walk with arthur?"
"yeah sure he's just got a meeting then he will be free"
"thank you, now leave so i can get dressed"
"okay" they boys leave the room and you get changed.

996 words