illness

when you try get up at like 11am mick tightens his grip on you literally making you stuck.
"mick?"
"mhmm"
"i want to get up plus the flights in like 4 hours?"
"but your so comfortable"
"but we have a plane to caatcchh"
"fineee" mick says loosening the grip on you letting you free. you decide to grab some clothes and hop into the shower wasting like an hour, you step out of the shower and get ready for the day.

"mickey! we need to go" "i know i know give me a second" mick packs the last few things into his suitcase and we are now on the way to the airport, you see other drivers waiting for their home flight so you go and chat to them before your flight g...

"i know i know give me a second" mick packs the last few things into his suitcase and we are now on the way to the airport, you see other drivers waiting for their home flight so you go and chat to them before your flight gets called to leave. when on the plane takes off you zone out looking out of the window, "y/n?" mick gets no response out of you "pups?"
"mm what?"
"oh so you respond to pups and not your real name now"
"i was zoned out man" you say joking hitting him
"i know it was cute" mick says setting his head on your shoulder, you return the favour by setting your head ontop of his.

you wake up feeling a hand on your thigh and mick trying to wake me up, "y/n? we are about to land"
"mhm yep i'm up"
"barely"
"shut up.." when the plane lands you let most the people leave before trying to get out, when you go to stand up you feel extremely dizzy.
"whoa you alright"
"mhm just dizzy"
"okay" you carefully get out of your seat trying not to fall over, luckily you don't and you get off the plane.
"y/n are you feeling better?"
"yeah i think it's just because i haven't eaten in a bit"
"y/n you should have said something!" mick says shocked
"can we go there?" you say pointing towards a fast food restaurant, mick takes your hand walking you towards the restaurant getting food and drinks, once your done you don't really feel any better but don't mention it to mick.

once your home you immediately fall asleep in your room, when you wake up 2 hours later you change into something way more comfortable.

you then walk into the dimly lit living room holding your forehead in pain, you see mick watching a random tv show.
"mick?" he looks over to you and immediately rushes up to you checking to see if your okay, he walks you over to sit on the sofa.
"do you want some medicine?"
"yes please" mick leaves to go get some medicine while you lie down on the sofa in defeat, mick comes back and hands the medicine over for you to take, mick sits beside the sofa stroking your head. you end up falling asleep again, a few minutes after you fall asleep you lightly wake up to mick carrying you into bed, you feel mick cuddle up to you which makes you feel safe. you end up falling back to sleep pretty quickly.

506 words