comfy

you wake up at 5 am having a panic attack, you tap charles and he immediately pulls you into a hug and starts stroking your hair

you wake up at 5 am having a panic attack, you tap charles and he immediately pulls you into a hug and starts stroking your hair. "shh hey hey your alright"
"i'm sorry"
"nothing to be sorry about, its life okay?"
"i was supposed to look after you not this way round" you say slightly laughing
"to be honest i'm glad it wasn't me, i just hope i don't get bad when your here"
"and i hope i don't too, can you imagine if we lock ourselves in the only two bathrooms"
"i think arthur would kill us before we could lock either of ourselves up"
"mental breakdown together then?"
"agreed, if we are both bad at the same time we can just lock each other in your bedroom and solve it together"
"agreed."

you fall back asleep for another 4 hours and wake up to the house being silent, you get up and wander to micks room to see if he was there.
mick was fast asleep, you climb into bed next to him and cuddled up to him before he woke up, "good morning"
"are you alright?" mick says
"mhm, your warm... why were you still asleep? your usually up before me"
"i didn't sleep well"
"mick you should have just invaded and stolen me, charles was fine"
"are you sure? where is he?"
"that i don't know but i'll panic later"
"that's okay but i need to get up, i'm meeting esteban for lunch"
"ah cute. i'll get dressed and leave you be" you kiss mick and grab an outfit and leave to get changed in the bathroom.

you lay on the sofa watching dynasty before mick comes out, "pups you look awfully dressed up under that""shut it, it's comfortable""are you alright by yourself?""yeah i need to find charles but he won't pick up his phone, i'll try pierre""okay ke...

"shut it, it's comfortable"
"are you alright by yourself?"
"yeah i need to find charles but he won't pick up his phone, i'll try pierre"
"okay keep me updated please" mick kisses your forehead and leaves the house.

pedro :)

hey have you seen charles? i woke up at 5am and he was here and then when i woke up at 9am he was gone and he won't respond to me

no clue
i'll come over

you hear the front door go and you see charles, you rush over and check him over.
"omg where the hell have you been?"
"sorry i went on a run and forgot everything"
"i just messaged pierre he's coming over right now"
"can you not let him come over?"
"yeah yeah i'll ring him"

"pierre, you don't need to come round he was just tending to his boats"
"ah okay, love you lots talk soon"
"love you"

you and charles just sit on the sofa and watch random tv shows until 1pm
"okay what's up" charles randomly blurts out
"what do you mean?"
"we would usually be so chatty and nice to have you around, and right now it's like your not there..."
"just not in a talkative mood"
"and that's okay"
you sit up and slip away into your bedroom, hours after you see charles leaning in the doorway holding two glasses of wine.

"you look like a mother with a midlife crisis with them wines"
"hah true but i thought we could day drink this away"
"only one alright?"
"yeah yeah"

you get two glasses in and you are already fuzzy from the wine, "y/n?"
"the wine has made my head really fuzzy"
"do you want to sleep?"
"yeah sorry"
"that's okay, come on let's go"
charles helps you into bed, tucks you in and kisses the top of your head.
"what was that for?"
"can i not kiss my best friend?"
"i- yeah you can"
"do you need me to stay or need to just be alone?"
"i'm just going to sleep so you can go off and get shit done while i sleep"
"okay, literally just shout if you need me"
"will do"

with that charles leaves and you fall asleep quickly, you wake up hours later to what seems is an empty house.
you see arthur, "hey art?"
"yeah?"
"i'm going on a walk and i'll be back in an hour or two"
"okay but take your phone please, if your not back within an hour or two i will call you"
"that's fair, thanks arthur"
you walk out the door and you roam the streets of monaco, you naturally find a park, find a swing and start swinging. you plug in headphones and listen to your music.
an hour passes and arthur calls you, "hey dip, it's been an hour"
"true, can i get another hour... i just-"
"hey hey it's okay, yeah you can get another hour"
"if i ring you can you pick me up later?"
"whatever you need dip"
you say your goodbyes and you go back to listening to music, you start overthinking but you get a phone call from mick.

817 words