a deal?

you wake up to mick not being there but you think nothing of it because he's probably training

low and behold you get a message saying mick is training and will be up in 20 minutes to take you to the track. you decide to get dressed and ready for the day, you decide to wear something comfortable but fashionable as you wanted to show who you really were and if you were speaking to the head engineer to grab yourself a place at f1 for the next few races.

when mick arrives he hops into the shower and gets changed, and you both leave once he's done. when you were at the airport you and lewis exchanged numbers, while heading to the track you get a messages from lewis

'hey meet me at mercedes at 2pm. i got you a slot with my head engineer and who also does the university acceptances'
'thank you! i'll see you then'

"mick look!" you say turning your phone towards mick
"yes! you finally have something to do!"
"ouch rude" you say jokingly hitting him
"no but for real, im glad you are making a lead on life"
"awh sappy mick" you say putting your hand on mick arm
"shut it we're here now" mick silently smiles to himself driving into the entrance to the track, you have 6 ish hours to kill so mick decides to drag you to most of the garages to meet drivers. you travel to ferrari and admire the car and all the equipment whiles chatting to charles and carlos, before you start talking about all the equipment mick takes you to the next garage to meet the mclaren boys.

both lando and daniel were super nice and loving with what you wanted to do, landos better half was also there. you loved luisa and ended up exchanging numbers to chat or hang out when the boys are racing.
"hey y/n we better go get some lunch before your mercedes' deal"
"can we tag along?" luisa chimed in looking over at lando
"oh yeah for sure!" luisas face lit up and she runs over to me linking my arm and heading towards mclaren hospitality for lunch, both the boys just follow along as they have no other choice.

you and luisa chat about a lot of things while the boys just go on their phone and occasionally show each other random things, your phone chimes and it's a message from lewis

'hey sorry if your busy but the head engineer would like to talk now a meeting cropped up but they still want to talk to you'
'ah no worries i'll be at the garage in 5'

"you lot i need to go meeting with the engineer right now, loving you and leaving you!" you say running away and heading to mercedes.

473 words