hesitant

you wake up at 3am from a really shitty dream, you break out of micks grasp and put on some comfy clothes so you can get some fresh air.

you go on a small walk and end up at the same park where you and roscoe were

you go on a small walk and end up at the same park where you and roscoe were. you just realise you don't have your phone on your but it was nicer this way, no distractions.

you lie and just watch the sky until you realise the sun is rising, you think nothing of it you just admire the sunrise until a car pulls up and you hear people running towards you but you can't hear anything, you see charles and mick towering over you trying to grab your attention but you just zone out before you pass out.

moments later you wake up in micks arms and charles patiently waiting.
"y/n? can you hear us?"
you squint your eyes and quietly mutter "where am i...?"
"in japan, at a park.. y/n do you know who we are?"
"no..." you see the boys faces then start laughing "i'm sorry that reaction was priceless! your charles leclerc and this is mick schumacher"
"y/n! you actually scared me" charles says smiling back at you
"have you eaten or drunk?"
"no clue i literally only remember coming here at like 3am?"
"wait you've been out here since 3am..? y/n it's now 8am, luckily this was the first place we searched" mick says sounding concerned
"oh shit.. uh yeah so i have no clue if i've done anything stupid or whatever, because i completely blacked out"
"do you mind if i just pat down your legs and arms to see if you've done anything" mick asks
"go for it but i'm not in pain"
mick pats down you arms and legs, when he gets to your wrists and your thigh you wince.
"there hurt?"
"ow mhm"
"and there?"
"ah mick jesus yeah"
"we need to get you to the hotel to check you out"
"mick they are bruises look at my wrist" you pull up your sleeve and shows a huge purple bruising around your wrist, "i fell over trying to get up that and fell on my wrist then my leg bashed into this pole when i tried to stand up"
"your seeing april in the morning"
"we can go now... i am dressed.."
"yeah okay"

"hey april.."
"y/n what have you done now?" she laughs at you taking you into a private room, you tell her the story and there isn't anything she can do besides making you be more careful.
you walk back to haas and meet mick in the garage, "helloo"
"hi pups"
"we all good?" you say sitting on a chair and mick stands inbetween your legs "mick?"
it stays silent until mick leads you to a quiet room, "can you please promise me to not run away when things get bad, please just wake me up or call me or radio message me when i'm racing... i don't care i just need to know where you are.."
"mickey.. i know and i'm sorry, we will talk later or on the radio"
"okay but never again before a race! i need to focus and you don't help"
"i literally helped you focus last night and i know i did"
"oh yeah? care to tell me?" you and mick stare at eachother before heading into a heavy kiss, you hear someone coming so you push away mick and act cool before walking away from mick.
"oh you are done!" mick says speeding towards you, smiling stupidly.
mick eventually catches up to you and picks you up wedding style, "ahh mick jesus, warn a girl before you do that"
"hmm not when their my girlfriend i don't"
"oh yeah?"
"mhm, where are you taking me anyways?"
"you'll see pups"
mick walks you towards his driver room, when you get in he gently places you on the bed and looks at you before heavily kissing you...

someone knocks on the door which startles you. "mick! racing in an hour we need you in the garage"
"yeah be down in a minute!" mick says before looking at you and laughing
"what?" you say smiling at mick
"we need to gooo so stop being so dam cute"
"i love you"
"mm i love you too" you two kiss but you pull away and start to get dressed again, mick just watches until your done.

"mickey get up cmon" you say trying to pull him up
"mm nooo"
"mickey please"
"stop calling me thaaat"
"love get up please" you say and the mick immediately sits up pulling you onto him "ah mick jesus"
"mine now" mick kisses you until you pull back and you stare at eachother until someone else knocks on the door, then mick actually gets up.

mick gets into his race suit and you zip him up and then grab his hand dragging him down to the garage.

830 words