bandages

when back at haas pierre helps you you get up and limp your way over there, you hug pierre and thank him before he leaves, you then hug mick just listening to his heartbeat. "can we go back now?" you say softly
"yes please, i'm starving"
you cling onto micks arm not wanting to fall over when walking, you make it back to the hotel in one piece. mick suggests that we go out for dinner at a chill restaurant so that you don't have to wear heels, you agree and you both start to get ready for dinner.

"hey i've found a diner that's not too far, do you wanna go there?""yeah it might be like the one at home" you chime up "didn't think of that, yeah maybe it might be""let's gooo" you grab micks hand and drag him to the elevator, when in the elevat...

"yeah it might be like the one at home" you chime up
"didn't think of that, yeah maybe it might be"
"let's gooo" you grab micks hand and drag him to the elevator, when in the elevator you link your arms around micks neck and just stare at him until he caves leaning in kissing you. you pull away just before the elevator dings and you just smile at mick grabbing his hand dragging him to the cab.
"you can't just do that to me" mick whines
"hmm i can and i did" you just smile at mick then lean your head onto his shoulder.

you arrive at the diner and enter, it's pretty empty which is good as you won't get spotted easily. "whoa this is just like home" you look amazed
"it's amazing i know"
"maybe it's the same chain?"
"possibly..."
you sit down and order similar things as you would at home, when the foods ready it's brung to the table and it looks exactly as your home town diner does, "mick this is so strange"
"i wouldn't complain we know where to come when we are here next"
"hmm true" you say both biting into your food, you chat until you have both finished everything, you decide against getting desert and head back to the hotel.

you and mick head back to the hotel and when you get in mick immediately backs you into a wall making you unable to escape, "mickey.."
"you did this to me in the elevator it's payback" mick says smirking
you kiss the top of micks nose and you can see him drop his stance a little so you try escape under his arms but fail, he immediately grabs you by the waist.
"aaah mick!" you say turning around to face him "fuck it" you smash your lips on his and make out, mick makes you walk backwards laying you onto the bed.

you pull apart and say "mickey not tonight, i'm sorry"
"that's okay, anything in particular?"
"my leg is killing me again i just can't"
"stay there.." mick gets up and searches your purse for the medicine and grabs a glass of water for you to take the medicine with "here"
mick hands you the medication and water, you easily take the pill and flop back down onto the bed before mick starts getting into pjs and you do too.

an alarm blairs waking you up from a good dream, mick also wakes up but is way more awake than you are, as a consequence of not getting up mick lays on you putting his full weight onto your torso. "ahh mick your heavy!"
"rude, but you need to get up!"
"fuuucckkk" you hide your face with the duvet
"it's race day, please i need you"
"you need me huh?" you perk up and reveal your eyes to mick, he kisses your forehead which motivates you to get up.
"alright get off me i'm getting up"
"hah it worked, sweet"
you scowl at mick before he heads into the bathroom to get ready.

"are you sure you want to show the bandages?" "i mean they were going to see them regardless, plus it's comfy and we have a flight later today" "hmm true but if anyone asks what are you going to say?" "that i fell over? because i'm clumsy""okay

"i mean they were going to see them regardless, plus it's comfy and we have a flight later today"
"hmm true but if anyone asks what are you going to say?"
"that i fell over? because i'm clumsy"
"okay.."
you and mick make your way to the track and immediately you get asked why you are bandaged by paps as soon as you step out of the cab door. "y/n how did you get those?"
"mick do you have anything to do with this?"
you get sick of it so you stop and speak up, "i got a little drunk and fell onto glass, i am okay it was just a stupid mistake on my behalf."
you look up at mick and start walking again until the paps get off your tail and onto another driver who just entered.

you and mick immediately say hi to guenther then go to his driver room, you lie down facing the wall focusing on your phone, while he gets changed into his race suit.
"pups?"
"hmm wha?"
"we need to goooo" mick says poking you in the side
"aah jesus!" you turn facing mick and kiss him before leaving, mick doesn't let you and grabs your wrist and pulls you back into him. "what do you need?"
"you. just for a second"
"mhm" you get lost in his eyes before he kisses your head and you leave the room with your hands joined together.

878 words