a party gone wrong

when mick finally gets in the garage we all celebrate his p6, mick quickly gets taken for media but you have a good idea for tonight. micks done with media and is now in his room while your chatting with guenther, he's offering a place on the pitwall doing communications but still using your engineering course within the job, you happily accept as it's a paid position while still being technically in university just doing out work for your university work. you rush towards micks driver room not even thinking, luckily mick was actually dressed.
"mick! i took the haas apprenticeship!"
"wait really?"
"yes!"
"ohh this serves as a celebration"
"rally the boys?"
"yes ma'am, i'll ask the driver chat if they want to go out tonight"
"yep, i'll message luisa and see if her and lando are coming"
"i've got the best club don't you worry"

when back at the hotel micks phone buzzes with lots of 'yeah i'll come' and 'sorry i'm going home tonight' luckily the people who wake yes outweighed all the people who said no.
"can i choose your outfit?" mick pipes up
"if i can choose yours..."
"...fine yeah"
"yes!"

mick chooses this deep teal coloured dress, you pair it with black strappy heels and black bands adorning your arms

"i did good" mick says smiling at you
"yeah you did and so did i" you put mick in an open shirt with a pair of black jeans, he chose the shoes.
"let's goo" you say taking mick down to the lobby and meeting the other drivers, you all get cabs and arrive at the club. pierre gets us all drinks and within no time we are tipsy and loud, drinks keep coming till all of the group are very drunk besides from the ones who wanted to stay sober. you and mick get off the dance floor and sit very close to eachother and just chat endlessly with each other until mick decides he wants more drinks so he heads off to the bar.

you hear a voice say your name and you turn your head towards your ex "hey y/n long time no see!"
"ohh helloo uhh steve"
"how's it going?" steve says sitting close to you putting his arm around shoulders
"i'm good, my boyfriend is just getting us some more drinks" you say trying to move yourself away from him but he just pulls himself closer to you
"steve let me go"
"come on let's go dance"
"i'm not moving"
"yes you are" steve says practically dragging you to the dance floor leaving a harsh ring around your wrist, luckily you had many drivers who were looking out for you. "hey! y/n come here" charles says, you mouth the word 'help' while you try to get away from steve but he isn't letting you, luckily charles sees your signal and that steve's hand is tightly gripped around your wrist and that you can't be freed.

charles kicks his sober brain into gear and rally's up a lot of drivers, they all surround you and steve, "what i can't dance with my girlfriend?"
"ex-girlfriend you psycho!"
"fine have it your way" when he lets go of your arm you stop anyone from running after steve, "don't you dare go after him he's a waste of time. just enjoy your night"
you then run into micks arms with tears in your eyes
"i'm so sorry i left you" mick says stroking the back of your head while hugging you tightly.
"hey i'm okay i'm fine" you undo the hug and just hold micks face
"i still shouldn't have left you i feel so bad"
"he's a bad man there's nothing more you could have done" you let your hands go and you decide to get a cab back to the hotel.

"hey mick?"
"do you need me to take you out of your dress for the third time?"
"no i've already beat you to that" you say letting your dress fall down showing off your underwear before stealing a large tshirt out of micks bag
"rude."
"whaat i was just going to ask you when the flight was"
"oh it's at like 3pm tomorrow"
"oh so i have plenty of time being hungover, that's good" mick just laughs at you and you crawl into bed next to him.
"y/n come here"
"mm what?" mick scoots closer to you and just wraps his arms around you cuddling into your neck "comfy?" you say smiling
"mhm"
you fall asleep immediately after mick cuddles up to you.

766 words