idiot

you wake up to mick lying on to you, "your already dressed?"
"mhm, me and charles made breakfast"
"sweeett!"
"are you not hungover or in pain?"
"no? you made me drink a lot water last night"
"and i made you sober, that's good"
"do that more often even if you pretend the water is vodka"
"will do, but you need to get dressed. we are having a chill morning then going out on the boat after lunch"
"so wear a bikini under everything?"
"i will do... now go continue cooking, because i do not trust charles" you kiss him and he heads back to to the kitchen while you get dressed.

"no bikini?" mick says placing a plate on the table and bringing the seat out for you to sit in"my scars are still there a lot" you whisper in micks ear before you sit down"that's okay" mick says softly with a smile

"my scars are still there a lot" you whisper in micks ear before you sit down
"that's okay" mick says softly with a smile.

"charles these are amazing, thank you"
"my pleasure"
you dig back into the food and finish it in no time.

after you and mick are done cleaning the kitchen you watch some movies on the couch until charles rushes in and blair's out "we are going to the boat in 10 minutes please be ready"
"charles we are literally both already in swimsuits" mick chimes up
"oh then we can leave now"
"sweeet" you say
we all hop into the car and charles drives to the harbour, "whoa charles this is niiiceee"
"it's got everything we need, plus a champagne fridge which hasn't got just champagne"
you get used to the boat before everyone strips down to their swimsuits, "you look amazing" mick whispers in your ear before pulling you onto a seat making you sit on his lap.

the view of monaco is amazing and you admire it before charles stops the boat and he picks up charlotte chucking her into the sea, "charles!" charlotte chimes up after she emerges from the water

the view of monaco is amazing and you admire it before charles stops the boat and he picks up charlotte chucking her into the sea, "charles!" charlotte chimes up after she emerges from the water. charles looks over to you, mick locks your arms in place and charles picks up your feet, "mick! charles! no no no...! i can't swim!" they count you down before throwing you in "3! 2! 1!" and on one they throw you into the sea then they both throw themselves in after you.

you immediately find a body to cling onto. luckily it was micks, "i told you i couldn't swim well!"
"we thought you were just bluffing so that we wouldn't chuck you in"
"i will get you both one day i swear" you say angrily looking at charles, mick swims you closer to the boat so you stop almost drowning him every second, you sit on the edge of the boat with your feet dangling in the water, charlotte eventually joins you after the boys decided to have a water fight. "they are so stupid aren't they?"
"god yeah but i do love them for it"
"me too i'm not sure what i do without the absolute sheer stupidity of charles"
"hey i heard that!" charles shouts up before mick splashes charles, you and charlotte both laugh and talk until both the boys are done and want drinks.

"how come you've never learned how to swim? i've literally known you for.. what? 10 years"
"you've never been swimming with me, i'm more of a running kind of girl"
"i know that now you almost drowned me!"
"sorry not sorry" you kiss mick on the cheek before charles comes out with some beers "ooh thank you charles"
you all talk for what i seems to be forever as the sun is now coming down.

"holy shit we've been here that long?" charles chimes up
"nobody would have a clue because you locked our phones in the kitchen!" you chime up
"sorry about that one, i'll go grab them" charles grabs the phones and hands them back to their rightful owners, you immediately start to take photos of the sunset and mick photobombs atleast half of them. charles and charlotte also joined in so you turned it to selfie mode and took some photos of you all hanging out together.

you eventually head home and shower before getting ready for bed.

"mickey" "mmyeah?""i cut myself of the edge of the cabinet trying to get out of the shower

"mickey"
"mmyeah?"
"i cut myself of the edge of the cabinet trying to get out of the shower.." you say opening the door and mick comes in and sees you sitting on the countertop.
"oh you idiot"
you lift up your hand which was covering the cut which is right below your right knee but immediately put it back down when it starts bleeding again.
"how did you even manage to do that?"
"uh i stepped out then miss stepped and fell onto the side"
"do you care if i get charles?"
"not if we can get this fixed up quicker"
"hold pressure on it" mick walks away finding charles in the living room.
"i'm not a child mick i know basic medic training!" you shout back.

charles comes back with a med-kit and you have to explain it to him like you did to mick, he checks the corner in the bathroom and he sees how you butchered you knee.
"i've lived here for years and nobody has ever managed to do that..."
"what can i say i'm an idiot" you say smiling at charles before he leaves while mick sorts out your cut situation.
"mick you bastard that hurts!" you grab micks shoulder and just squeeze as hard as you can
"well it's rubbing alcohol what the hell did you expect!"
mick drys of the area and dresses it with gauze and bandages, after this whole situation you get into bed and fall asleep almost instanstly.

949 words