tired

you make your way to the airport and board the plane and you can tell micks meds are wearing off, "mick?"
"mhm"
"do you want more medication?"
"please it's starting to sting"
you get out a pill and hand it over to mick he takes it with some water
"thank you pups"
you smile at him before he sets his head on your shoulder and falling asleep on you, you don't dare sleep incase mick needs your help.

the flight is near landing so you wake up mick and prepare him for landing.
"mickey.."
"mm wha"
"you need to get up were going to land"
"m i'm up" mick says grabbing your hand which was resting on his thigh "did you even sleep?"
"no..."
"y/n..."
"i'll sleep when i get home i swear"
"you better"
the plane lands and you get off our through security quickly getting a cab back home.

back home you stumble in immediately taking you and mick to bed, you both get dressed for the night and fall asleep.

"good morning.."
"hm oh shit i'm on your chest, are you okay?" you pull yourself off micks chest
"ah ow yeah no"
"do you want me to use that cream stuff april gave me?"
"you just want an excuse to touch me"
"mick! your in pain let me take care of you without you being rude"
"hey! i'm not complaining"
"oh i know your not" you get out of bed and get medicine and the cream and head back to mick, you straddle micks hips pulling off his tshirt then looking at him for a second before applying the cream to the bruises.
"ah that's cold!"
"i can't control that i'm sorry"
"no no it's okay"
you lightly spread the cream on the bruises trying not to be too heavy handed, after your done you make mick take more meds and you go make lunch.

you make you and mick both a grilled cheese as it was simple, midway through making them mick carefully walks into the kitchen and sits at the bar leaning over look at what your cooking, "you okay?" you look up at mick concerned
"i'm all good i swear, is that one mine?"
"yeah it is, i was going to bring it to you" you hand the grilled cheese over to mick and he immediately digs in.

"mick why are you so quiet this isn't like you?"
"i just... okay no i hate missing races it just doesn't sit right with me..."
"you should only miss japan, but i think guenther wants me to pitwall for them if your not well"
"you are putting that cream on my bruises everyday before japan, i will be cleared"
"i'm not mad about that" you smile at mick.

""you should only miss japan, but i think guenther wants me to pitwall for them if your not well""you are putting that cream on my bruises everyday before japan, i will be cleared" "i'm not mad about that" you smile at mick

days pass and it's the thursday before japan and mick is cleared to race as massive improvements have been seen. "haa i can race!"
"thank god i don't have to critique a stranger"
"wait you don't know who the reserve is?"
"we've never needed them so i haven't met them?"
"he's been to the tracks various times, how the hell?"
"you stop complaining and pack for japan god dammit" you nudge mick and he gets packing.

we both finish packing and head straight to the airport hopping on a plane to japan, 11 hours 20 minutes.
"mickey?"
"m what?" mick sleepily questions with his head on your shoulder
"i feel crap"
"do you want some meds?" mick sits up facing you
"yeah please" you say grabbing your forehead, mick gets up and grabs the bag from the overhead locker and find some meds
"got em" mick puts the bag back and hands you the meds "hey can we get a cup of water please?" mick questions the flight attendant
"right away sir"
you place your forehead onto micks shoulder, "it's okay pups" mick says kissing your head.
"here's your water sir"
"thank you... y/n you need to sit up for a second"
you groan sitting up and take the tablets, once's you've taken the meds you immediately slump back down and cuddle micks arm until you fall asleep.

hours pass and there's only 10 minutes left of the flight, you wake up by turbulance and grip micks arm tightly.
"ah y/n its okay but i'm still fragile"
"sorry"
"hey hey i'm okay, you didn't hurt me"
you look up at mick placing your chin on his shoulder.

"hi love"
"are you feeling any better?"
"not really..."
"do you want to go to a medic or do you just want to sleep?"
"sleep.. and if it gets any worse i will see a medic"
"okay, we land in 5.. we will be at the hotel soon"
"mmhm"

once the plane lands mick grabs all of our luggage and we hop into the car that haas had given us, when in the car you fall asleep pretty quickly.
mick gently wakes you up and gets all the luggage out of the car before opening your door letting you out.

when you get to your room, you immediately flop onto the bed after taking off your shoes.
"baby you need to get out of that dress"
"you do it"
"you need to stand up"
you groan and stand up infront of mick, he pulls off your dress and undershirt.
"stay there i'll get you a tshirt"
"i'm sitting" you sit down on the bed holding your head in pain.
"that's okay y/n" mick grabs a shirt from his bag "do you need me to put this on too?"
"mmyeah"
mick puts your arms into the shirt and tucks it over your head pulling it down your torso.
"thank you mickey" you say lying down getting comfortable, moments later mick climbs into bed cuddling up to you.

969 words