Extra!

"y/n! get downstairs"
"why have you dressed me in this stupid outfit" you say coming down the hallway in what looked like something out of kim possible.
"you look great.." he says getting closer to you messing with your hair.
"what's this 'date' we are going on?"
"you'll see, but it involves me driving something, and you in a race suit"
"oh no no! mick! if we're in race suits your giving me a go at the wheel"
"we will see.." he says kissing the top of your head before taking your hand and leading you to a car, you head to this muddy ranch with dirtied rally cars which are basically just roll bars on wheels.

"oh hell yeah" you say smiling.
"so your alright with this?" he says parking, he does the hot thing when you reverse a car and you loose all words.
"oh my.." you say lowly.
"what?"
"nothing.. i'm good"
"you look like you just fell in love with me again, what the hell did i do?"
"that reverse thingy"
"oh what this?" he says casually reenacting it.
"shut up let's go" you say smacking his arm gently before you hop out of the car, this is when you see the bags of 2 race suits and 2 helmet cases.

you both get kitted up in this small changing room together, you start struggling with your suit and mick slightly laughs at you.
"mick shuttt up" you say slightly laughing too as you complete mess with the zipper that is broken.
"do you actually need help with your race suit?"
"i've broken it!"
"no you haven't.. they have a saftey lock on them"
"oh."
you let mick do up your race suit and he gently straps the velcro at the top, you lean into him and kiss him placing your hands on his neck, you tip toe before you almost fall over.. you fall into mick pushing him into the wall creating a loud thud and you both just start smiling.

"i feel like we are teenagers" mick says as he holds your waist gently helping you stand again.
"your shoes made me trip over" you say slightly laughing as you look down.
"i know, it was funny"
"mick!.. i know it was pretty funny"

once you two are finally changed you get the breif saftey procedures before mick gets into the drivers seat and you strap into the passenger seat, you both click your helmets on and you get the 'okay' to set off.

the rest of the pack follows you and mick drives to his heart content before he literally burrows the car in clay-like mud.

you get a photo after you get out and you send it to mick so that he could post it, "wait where the fuck was your phone?" mick says questioning you

"you got me my sports leggings that have the best pockets, i just left it in there"
"if it breaks it's not my fault"
"hmm your driving.. so it is"
"agree to disagree.."

the group catches up and they get the car unstuck and you both hop in before mick drives off again.

you get back to the starting point and you feel an adrenaline rush due to the speed and jumps mick was hitting.
"gah we are covered in so much mud"
"awh come here"
"no! miiick" you say as he hugs you tightly messing the race suits up even more.
"do you want a ride in it?"
"no.. i-"
"you don't have to it's okay"
"i'd rather keep our lives mickey"
"me too.." he says gently getting rid of mud off your cheek.
"i wanna go home and shower.. oh my god"
"i'd be down"
"ew gross" you say joking.
"fine then.. i'll leave you here" mick says so convincingly that you believe him.
"wait no this wasn't what i- mick what" you say grabbing his hands messing with them nervously.
"i'm joking, i promise.. i can't believe you actually believed me"
"i hate you." you say dropping his hands and you walk towards the changing rooms as he follows behind.
"do you want to go home?"
"we need to get changed but yes, i would like to shower then lie in bed contemplating why i trust you" you say trying not to smile.
"it's because you love me too much" he says shrugging his shoulders"
"true.."
you get into the changing rooms and you strip out of the dirty race suits and place them in a plastic bag, placing them in the boot of the car aswell as the helmets.

"this isn't the way home?" you say as you mess with your hair putting half of it up.
"i'm getting us food.. we skipped lunch because of that"
"oh.. we did? it's not like i'm starving or anything!" you say joking.
"what do you want?"
"i'd like fast food please"
"mcdonald's?"
"yup"
"yeah sure"
"thank you mickey" you say kissing the side of his arm as he drives.

once you've gotten the food mick drives you both home and you eat in the living room watching a tv series you wanted to watch, the episode finishes and you turn it off, binning your rubbish then get into the shower, just as you undress into just underwear you hear the door creak open.
"joining me?"
"can i?" he says eyeing you up.
"yes you can mick"
"this is why i love you" he says pulling you in by your bare waist and kisses you gently before you deepen it.

927 words