monaco

your back home and packing for monaco. you get a call from charles saying that him and mick have been invited to an party in monaco on the night you arrive, and thinks you should both come in a party outfit so you can go straight to the party when you land. obviously you oblige and start to find an outfit as soon as the phone call ends.

 obviously you oblige and start to find an outfit as soon as the phone call ends

"mick?" you walk to his room where he's packing.
"hey, we all set?"
"yeah, do we know whose party this is?"
"one of the leclerc brother, arthur"
you pause for a second and then say "i've always wanted to meet mini leclerc, i've only ever seen him on a phone screen"
"well it's your lucky day" mick says moving closer to you holding your waist while you hold his neck.
"mick we need to go to the airport" you say pretty sternly
"but you look so pretty! can i not admire you for one second?"
"hmm no" with that you unlink and you walk away from mick grabbing your suitcase and heading to the cab, charles has sent a private jet to come get you as it was quicker and an easier time for everyone.

once you arrive in monaco, charles picks you up at the airport, with charlotte sat in the front, you all head straight to the party. it's basically a huge karaoke session in the car before pulling up to the party, you all get out of the car and you admire charlottes dress,
"charlotte you look gorgeous!"
"thank you! you look beautiful too"
you and charlotte talk back and forth about things you can't with the guys and you two walk in together.

"can i steal y/n away for a minute i want her to meet arthur"
"yeah go ahead i see some of the girls i'll go over to them" charles kisses her cheek and walks you over to his brother.
"arthur, this is y/n micks radio lady"
"whoa pleasure to meet you, your voice is so nice over the radio checks"
"awh thank you arthur"
"i am going to find charlotte.." charles chimes up and leaves before either of you can say goodbye
"can i get you a drink?"
"uh yes please, what have we got?"
"a lot, can i mix you my favourite drink?"
"i like anything so go for it"
arthur literally just pours a row of shots and says "done"
"really classic arthur but games on"
you drink these shots quicker than arthur 5 shots down and arthur still has one left by the time you were done.
"hey! you started before me!"
"nope your just a slow drinker mini leclerc"
"a nickname already huh?" arthur says switching from your eyes to your lips
"smooth moves mini leclerc but you know i'm taken"
"fuck yeah i... god sorry"
"it's fine arthur, atleast i know i have a rebound" you say whispering into his ear as you are a little tipsy from the shots.

you grab some more drinks and take them over to mick, "nope i'm not drinking"
"not even one?"
"not. even. one." mick says pausing after every word
"whyyyyy" you whine sipping the drink you got for mick
"because i don't want to pups"
"more for me then" you smile at mick and fully chug the drink you got for mick and yourself.
"why do you do this to yourself?" mick says tucking hair behind your ear.
"self destruction mick. to forget" you slip out from micks charm and grab more drinks but find your way back to arthur for more shots.

"helloo arthur"
"round 2?"
"hell yeah!"
arthur sets out 2 bottles of beer one for each of you, someone else counts down for it to be fair and you drink on go.
some people chant chug and you do, and once again you win,
"woo! y/n 2, arthur 0!"
"owch how are you so good?"
"years of practice, and university can do that to you"
"shit your a party girl aren't you?"
"what can i say? a true party person"
you stumble you way towards mick who is just on his phone flicking through some posts, you steal his phone setting it in the same pocket as yours and you sit on his lap.

"hi mickey" you put your arms around his neck and snuggle up to him "mm i love youu"
"i love you too but you are severely drunk"
"problem?"
"none i just know you will hate the consequences" mick pauses and tries to hand you his glass of water.
"mm no"
"y/n please you will literally thank me in the morning"
you push yourself off mick so you are now facing him "mwah" you say kissing his nose, you finally decide to drink some of the water as you were feeling dehydrated.
"thank youu"
you stick your tongue out at mick and you drink more, it's a long while later and you and mick have just been inseparable for the whole time, you are basically sober when charles and charlotte find you still sat on micks lap.

"hey we were going to head home"
"yeah i think she needs some sleep"
"did she drink?"
"yeah but she's had a lot of water so i'd say she's nearly sober"
"that's good, won't have to carry her" both the boys laugh and they escort you and charlotte out of the house and into the car, you end up falling asleep on micks lap while charles carefully drives back to his house.

charles gets charlotte to their room and then comes back to get our luggage in our room before heading back to charlotte to help her.
"mickey"
"mhm? do you need medicine?"
"no i want cuddles"
"let's get the dress off of you so you can sleep well"
"mmkay" you sit up letting mick get out out of the dress, you had already taken your boots off in the car so mick carried you in, you just sleep in underwear and a random crop top mick found in your suitcase.

1016 words