New Results

There was loud noises everywhere. Screaming, things being destroyed, the noise the portal made before I went in. I was flying then I stopped. I opened my eyes and I was in space, pushing the nuke towards the Chitauri ships. My whole body was covered in ice and I shut my eyes again. I knew that this was the end, but then I fell myself falling fast-

-Then I was back in that abadoned town, hanging from a wall, my wrists straining against the chains. Jace smirked, his knife gleaming.

"Ya know, I always wanted to hear someone famous scream."He says, coming closer. The knife starts to glow red and he jams into my stomach. I scream and scream and he laughs.

"No one's gonna save you now, Clara."He whispers in my ear. He pulls out the knife again and shoves in again and again an-

-I was grabbed by Steve and he held onto my hand. I had tears streaming down my face and wiped them away. I smiled as he leaned down to kiss me, only to pull away. I looked at him curiously.

"Steve....whats wrong?"I asked and she stared at me, scared. He tried to pull hus hand away, but ice covered both of our hands. I tried to stop it as it crept uo his arm.

"Let go!" He said frantically. I tried to yank my hand back. The ice reached his shoulder and climbed down his body. "Clara! Stop!"He shouted. Tears ran down his face as I finally pulled my hand away. It was way too late.

"Clara? Cap, whats wrong?"I hear Tony ask and a hand comes down on my shoulder. Before I can stop my brother, the ice attacks him as well. "CLARA! STOP THIS!"I hear Tony scream and I back away from both of them. The ice devours them quickly.

"You're a monster!"I hear Steve murmur, the ice inching up his neck. He cries out.

"I-I...didn't mean to." I can't speak Tony and Steve's face get covered by the blue ice. Their accusing and scared eyes boring holes into my head. I cradle my hands to my chest. They are a baby blue. I fall to the ground.

"You are a monster. You should have never been born." I hear as I shut my eyes-

-I sat up in bed, panting heavily. Tears were streaking down my face and the whole room was covered in ice. I backed up against the head board, pulling my legs into my chest. I looked over to the frost covered clock on the nightstand. It was 2:26 am. The whole room was cold. I looked down to my arms and I turned them over. I stared at the browish-red lines.

Usually when I have nightmares I never wake up like this. No wait that was a lie, I have woken up like this, but not since-

Oh shit.

I scramble out of bed and towards the door. I open the door and walk down the hallway, my bare feet leaving behind frost. I make my way down the stairs to the lab. The lights switch on as I start to run, my feet carrying me to my station. Once I finally reach it, I kneel, looking through something until I pull out what i was looking for. One of my old testing things. I turn it on and go through the routine.

I stab my arm with a syringe, get some blood into the tube and put in the machine. I bite my lip as I sit there watching the older version of the machine go through the blood sample. I lean against the wall, ice traveling upwards.

"Miss Stark, do wish for me to contact Mister Rogers or your brother?"Jarvis speaks softly. I shake my head.

"No...not yet."I tell him. I stare at the machine for what it feels like a decade until it finally beeps or dings or whatever. I scramble towards it, reading my results. My eyes widen and my whole world comes crashing down around me.

RESULTS-  DISEASE FOUND

____________________________

A/N: Not my best work.