Inbetween Chapter Short

Clara was walking around New York, bundled up tightly even though the cold wouldn't have effected her. She planned on visiting Matt and buying him like a house plant or something for his office. She really didn't know. Clara just really needed to get out of the tower. Everyone was smothering her. And she was so wrapped up in her mind that she didn't know there was tween that was also distractedly walked until they ran into each other. The poor kid fell to the ground, the liquid he was drinking spilling all over him.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry!" Clara exclaimed, immediately helping him up, looking for any injury, "I should have been paying attention."

"No-No it's okay, ma'am! It's my fault!" The kid's voice cracked as he looked down at the liquid, "Oh Aunt May is gonna kill me..."

"Crap. Here wait," Clara pulls the kid out of the foot traffic before using her powers to pull the liquid off his clothing before putting the liquid in the trash.  The kid's eyes widened as he finally realized who she was.

"Holy shit you're Clara Stark! I'm a big big fan Miss Stark." The kid says, excitedly sticking his hand out, "I'm Peter Parker." Clara smiled and took his hand, shaking it excitedly.

"It's nice to meet you, Peter." Clara said and Peter grinned, both of them dropping their hands.

"I've read all of your papers, Miss Stark. Your work is-It blows my mind." Peter told her excitedly, making a mind blowing movement with his hands. Clara was extremely impressed by this kid. He couldn't be older than twelve years old.

"Really?" Clara asked and Peter nodded excitedly. The woman reached into her wallet and pulled out one of her old business cards. "Well Peter if you ever need a job and you are still obviously into science, give me a call." Peter took the card like it was the most precious item in the world. He looked up at her gratefully.

"T-Thank you, Miss Stark!" He said happily before walking away, exclaiming a "Sweet!" as he walked down the street.