Too Cold and New Powers

I had trouble keeping my eyes opened as whatever Bruce gave me fought the part of my powers that were killing me.

"Pain killers will be amazing."I mutter and Tomy looks at me.

"Sorry, sis. They might mess the stuff up."He says and I groan. Steve sat on a chair nearby as I laid on the bed. I gripped the bed sheets in my hand.

"Thats lovely."I groan and I shut my eyes. I hear Bruce and Tony chuckle.

"It should be another hour until the pain fades."Bruce says and I nod. I open my eyes and I look at Steve.

"I'll call you when I'm not in pain anymore, okay?"I ask and he nods.

"Alright. I'll see you later."He says and waves, walking over to the elevator. Once he walks inside and the door closes, Tony makes gagging noises.

"Shut up, Tony."I say and he chuckles. I sit up on the bed and get off of it.

"Where are you going?"Tony asks as I walk to the elevator.

"I need to call Natasha!"I tell him as I close the elevator door. I lean against the wall. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialed the assassin's number.

"Agent Romanoff."She says and I grin.

"Hey Tasha! You wanted to know about my date?"I say with a grin.

"Yes I did and you promised."Nat says as the elevator doors open. I walk into my living room and sit on my couch.

"Well he picked me up an his motorcycle and we went to dinner, but that was way too boring so we went to Central Park, had ice cream and talked."I tell her.

"And?"She asks.

"Oh we kissed."I say and I make snow in the air.

"YOU GUYS KISSED!?"She yells into the phone and I hold it away from my ear.

"Yeah. You know for not kissing anyone in seventy years, he is pretty good."I say with a grin and I hear her laugh.

"So how is the cure going?"She asks.

"Bruce and Tony injected me with something not too long ago. It won't be another hour until the pain disappears and    until we can check to see if its going to work."I say with a sigh.

"Hey, everything will be fine. I am still mad at you from keeping this from us."She tells me and I roll my eyes.

"Sorry. Next time I am going to die, I'll tell you first."I say.

"No you tell your boyfriend."She says in a sing song voice.

"You know for an assassin, you are really a girly girl with me, aren't you?"I ask.

"Shut up."She says and I chuckle.

"Hey, has Clint asked you out? Or do you guys already have a secret relationship, hmmmm?"I ask with a smirk.

"I have to go. Feel better."She says and hangs up. I laugh and I look around my level.

Its was very clean, because I hate having everything messy. The walls were painted light grey and a light blue. My kitchen was beautiful and I took pride in it. One of thr walls was all glass and I loved sitting by it if I had a nightmare (which I usually do) and looking at New York at night.

I put my hand on the window and the whole thing became covered in ice. I stepped back and I sat on the floor in front of the window. I put my hand infront of me and it was pale.

I bring my knees to my chest and I wrap my arms around my legs. I let out a shaky breath as the pain intensfied. A tear rolled down my cheek, then froze. I should have never said yes to that date. All I am going to do is hurt him and I hate that it is going to hurt him.

"Jarvis, please turn up the heat in here, I'm cold."I say, shivering. "And get Tony and Bruce."

"Yes Miss."He says and I nod. I try to stand up, struggling as another wave of pain hits. I fall on top of a glass end table, and it breaks. I fall to the floor, bleeding badly from the glass. I struggle to keep my eyes open, and I fail, falling into a pit of cold darkness.

-3rd Person P.O.V-

"Sir, Dr.Banner, Miss Stark needs you assistance immeadiately."Jarvis says. Tony and Bruce look at each other and run towards the elevator. Tony hits the button for Clara's level and the elevator quickly brings them to her level as fast as it can.

When the doors open, at first they don't see anything until they notice the ice covered window. Tony walks towards it and sees the broken glass, along with his unconscienous sister's body. He picks her up and her body is ice cold.

"She's really cold."He says and Bruce nods.

"We need to get her to the lab."He says and they quickly walk into the elevator.

When they walk into the lab, they put on the same hospital bed as before, but they make sure the air around her is heated. Bruce pulls out all of glass shards out of her body and bandages her up. Tony wraps her body in four large blankets.

As they go back to work, trying to figure out whats wrong with the youngest Stark, Clara's body starts to change. Her hair grows a bit, all of it becoming lighter. Her skin becomes a bit paler. Her eyes become blue. Now, its not that she is dying, its more like she's changing.

Inside of her mind, its more active than ever. Every nerve is alive and buzzing, healing her. The serum fought off the part of her powers that were killing her, but now its making her powerful, even better.

----------------

Its about an hour later when she sits up in the bed, gasping for air. Tony and Bruce turn to her shocked.

"...Clara?"Tony asks and she nods. All of her injuries are healed and she smiles..

"Tony, Bruce, I think it worked."She says and gets off of the bed. Tony walks to her.

"You look different."He says and she looks at her hands.

"I feel different.  I can hear your breathing, and your heart beating."She says and reaches out to touch Tony. All of his emotions and thoughts crash into her and she pulls her hand back.

"Thats new."She says with a smile. Tony grins and pulls her into a hug.