What Comes Next Is Unknown

-Weeks Later-

I was in the bath tub on my level in New York. Steve and I returned a few weeks ago and I buried myself in work and missions. I took them left and rightm I barely talked at all to Capsicle since I found out about it coming back. I couldn't touch him and the disease, well more like curse seemed to be worse than before. To be honest, it would be better if I just broke up with him...spare Rogers the grief.

"He deserves better."I murmur. My hand grips the sharp piece of metal. I drag it along my skin. Blood as red as the stripes on the American flag contrast against my pale skin. I cut another and another and another red line onto my skin, most of them on top of old ones. I worked on the other arm, marking my skin with criss-crossing lines.

The blood made the water change color and my cold body tempature turned the water to slush. I put my arms on the sides of of the tub, leaning my head back. I shut my eyes and just breathe.

Why don't you just end it before it becomes worse?

Just finish it-everything will be better if you do.

Just a few more cuts and this will all be over...

My eyes opened, tears starting to fall down my cheeks. I look at the blood following down my arms. There was such a heavy pressure waying down on me. I grabbed the blood stained razor blade and instead of cutting across my wrist, I cut down my arm, through cuts. I cried out pretty loud, but no one would hear me. Tony and Pepper were at some party and I had shut off Jarvis in my bathroom.

Blood fell ontop of the icey water and it fell much more freely. Tears ran down my cheeks. I didn't need a note, I had at least ten of them around my room written this past month, as well as other various ones written throughout my life.

I moved to my other wrist, my cries becoming louder. I almost sobbed and I bit my lip. So this is how it ends eh? I can see the headline now: Youngest Stark Found Dead! or Hero Kills Herself, Found in Bathtub

Its a fitting way to go out, isn't it? I was nothing but selfish whore my whole life...I never deserved anything, never amounted to anything. At least this will keep Jace off of Tony and Steve...

I was starting to get light headed and heard a crackling noise. Frost climbed up the windows and walls, crawling across the floor. I am not going out like a hero, I wasn't going to. I am going out like a coward.

It slowly dawned on me that I shouldn't have done this. I realized how much of mistake it was. I tried to get up, but as I did, my grip on the icy tub failed and I slipped and hit my head somehow. I'm such a fucking klutz. Dark spots covered my vision and everything turned black.

-Steve-

He was sitting at the couch in his apartment, reading a history book that Clara lent him from her library. His eyes studied the page and once he finished the page, the phone he was given started to ring. He grabbed it, hoping it was the Stark.

"Hello?" He asks, waiting for her voice. Steve knew she had just gotten back from a mission and maybe she wanted to do something.

"Mister Rogers, I have contacted SHIELD and Master Stark. I do belive you should get to Stark Towers." Jarvis's robotic voice spoke back to him and he was surprised.

"What happened?" He asks, hoping Clara is alright.

"Miss Stark locked herself in the bathroom and would not let me access it. It was not until a few minutes later did I gain access of the cameras in the bathroom."

"What dis she do?" Steve asks as he puts on his leather jacket, stepping into his shoes. The call ended abruptly. Steve threw the phone onto the couch, grabbed the keys to his motorcylce. He ran out the door with Clara on his mind.

-
-
-

Steve somehow got to the tower first. Jarvis quickly took him to Clara's level. As soon as he walked out of the elevator and raced to the the master bedroom's bathroom. The door was frozen solid, frost covering it from the outside. He called her name repeatedly and had to kick the door open.

The only think he coukd hear was his heart beat and someone rushing into the bathroom behind. It was like everything was in slow motion and everything fell deaf on his ears. He saw Tony rush past him and pull his soaking wet and ice cold sister out of the bath. Clara was naked, but Steve wasn't blushing at seeing her like this. He just watched as Tony cried and shouted at his sister. A few moments later, a SHIELD medic teams ran in, pushed the super soldier aside to help Tony.

-
Another crap chapter.