Shwarma and A Date

We grab Loki, dragged him to the shwarma joint, and tied him to a chair facing the corner (my idea). We order and sit down. We are all tired and worn out as we start to eat. It was okay, not the greatest meal ever, but it was okay. I sat next to Steve.

We finished eating as soon SHIELD got here. Natasha and Clint went with them back to base as Thor, Loki, and Bruce followed Tony, along with a ton of SHIELD agents to watch Loki and such. While they went on ahead, Steve led me through the rubble to Stark Towers.

"So four days?"Steve asks and I nod.

"Yeah. Thats all I have left."I say with a sigh. He looks over to me.

"...Have you...."He doesn't finish his sentance but I guess.

"Lived a good life?"I fill in and he nods as we walk by a dead Chitauri. I smile and run a hand through my hair.

"I guess some of its good. I've totured, beaten, pretty much anyone who got close to me died, not too long ago I was fighting aliens. I'm living the dream, or was."I say with shrug. He turns to me as we reach Stark Towers.

"Well, I will try to make this date the best one possible. Hopefully all the places I know are still there."He says and I smile.

"I'll help you find a place."I say and he grins.

"See you at eight."He says and I smirk.

"See you at eight, Spangles."I say walking into Stark Towers, waving my hand. I took the elevator to my level and jumped in the shower. Once I finished scrubbing off everything, I dry myself off, wrapping the towel around myself.

I go under my sink and pull of the first aid kit I have and cover up the scars and cuts I have. I untangle my hair and put it up into a bun. I put on some light clothes and climb into my large bed.

"Jarvis, wake me up at seven."I murmur as the lights turn off.

"Yes, Miss."He says as I drift off to sleep.

-Four Hours Later-

"Miss Stark, get up."Jarvis says loudly and I open my eyes and throw the blankets off of me. I was covered in sweat...damned nightmares. I walked over to shower and took a quick one to get the sweat off.

I got out and blow dried my hair, leaving my hair down in soft curls. I put on a nice blue, flowy dress. I put on some bright red lipstick and did some light eyeshadow. I slipped on a pair of black ballet flats as someone knocked on my door.

"Clara, Capsicle is here."Tony says grumpily, opening my door. I look at him and roll my eyes.

"Tony, its just a date."I say with a smile. He looks at how I am dressed.

"Change, you are not wearing that to go out with Cap."He says and I roll my eyes.

"Tony, this might be the last date I will ever have. Let me live a little."I say looking at him. He sighs and pulls me into a hug.

"Call me if the bastard does anything. Be safe. You know I love you right?"He says kissing my forehead.

"Yes I know. I love you too, Ton."I say softly. He smiles at me as I grab a small purse as I walk out of my bedroom, into the living room I have. I see Steve, standing there awkwardly in a pair of tan pants, blue dress shirt, and a leather jacket.

"Hey Cap."I say with a grin. He looks up and smiles at me.

"Hello Clara, you look amazing."Steve says and I smile. Tony clears his throat loudly.

"Rogers, I want her back here before midnight, and don't try any moves, because I will find out."Tony says, crossing his arms over his chest. I glare at my brother and Steve nods.