Defacing Government Property

SUPER AWKWARD SMUT SCENE AHEAD.

I'M SORRY

-

My eyes fluttered opened and they focused on Steve's sleeping face. I pulled the bedspread around my bare body a bit more as my eyes traveled down to Steve's neck and saw quite a few hickies still visible from the night before. I smiled softly and blushed a bit when I remembered the night before.

"Hey Clara, look," Steve stops you as you both walk into the kitchen, pointing up to the mistletoe hanging from the ceiling. I smirked. He put that one up. Very sly, Capsicle. "It's mistletoe. You know what your supposed to do under mistletoe."

"Of course I do, Captain. And if you wanted more kisses, could've just asked me, you know." I grinned and pressed my lips against his. He grinned against my mouth before deepening the kisses ever so slightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his large hands moved to rest on my hips, pulling me against him.

One of my hands moved into his blonde hair and he gripped my hips tighter. I kissed him back passionately and he returned the kiss eagerly. I was actually surprised, because usually we don't kiss like this. I mean we sometimes make out like teenagers, but this, this is something more. Steve pulled away, dropping the hands that were gripping my hips seconds before. He was blushing redder than the Devil and he looked down to the floor.

"Clara, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for that to happen. I just couldn't control myself. That was very wrong of me." He says to me, looking up to meet my eyes. I smile at him, walking forward and wrapping my arms around his neck again.

"Hey, it's fine. I don't mind, you know." I mumur to him and smirk, "In fact I wouldn't mind if we did a bit more."

The Star Spangled Man with a Plan's eyes widen and he blushed even more (which I didn't know was possible) when he realised what I meant. He looked down at me, gulping hard. "Are you sure?" He stammered. I nod, smiling at him.

"Yes, I am Steve. I am very sure. But we don't have to do it if you don't want to." I assure him and he looks down again.

"I-Its not that. I just, uh, I've never done anything like that. I wouldn't know what to do, Clara." He confessed, looking uo at me again. Oh. He is virgin. Captain America is a virgin.

"Oh, I see." I nod and look into his eyes, smiling softly, "Well I'll show you, Steve." I tell him and his eyes shoot open even more.

"Are you sure? I really won't be good." He murmurs, rubbing the back of his neck. I roll my eyes and unwrap my arms from around his neck.

"Captain Rogers, I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't sure." I told him and he nodded. I grabbed onto his hand, "Come on, Steve." I smiled and I walked to his bedroom, still holding onto his hand. He stumbled behind me and it suddenly hit me. I was about to have sex with Captain America. Holy fucking shit.

I walked into his room, closing the door behind us. I turned to look at him, dropping his hand. I stepped forward and kissed him hard. He immeadiately returned the kiss, his hands moving to my hips. My hand pressed against his chest and I pulled away.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes, I am." He told me, his voice clear as day, "I just don't know what to do." He gives me a nervous grin and I chuckle.

"Well, like I said, I'll show you." I grin back, stepping out of his arms. "Take off my shirt." I ordered and Steve nodded. I lifted my arms for him and he, not very gracefully (he couldn't pull it over my head for a while) pulled off my shirt. Once my top fell to the ground, revealing a black lace bra. His eyes were practically glued to my chest and he gulped again. I chuckled and pulled his shirt off, tossing it somewhere.