Hammer Time

We were in the Quin Jet, Loki was locked up and Natasha was flying us back. I was standimg next to my brother and Steve.

"I don't like it."Steve said quietly.

"What? Rock of Ages giving up so easily?"Tony says quietly.

"I don't remember being that easily. I mean this guy packs a wallop."Steve says softly. I bite my lip and look at the man covered in the American flag.

"Still, you're pretty spry for an older fella. What's your thing? Pilaties?"Tony asks and I hold in a laugh.

"What?"Steve asks.

"Its like calenthestics. You might miss somethings, you know during your time as a capsicle." Tony says.

"Fury didn't tell me he was calling you in."Steve says almost glaring at my brother.

"Yeah, there's alot of things Fury doesn't tell you."I say to Steve and he looks at me as thunder shakes the jet.

"Where is this coming from?"Natasha says. I look through the window to see a lot of lightening. Loki moves around and has frightened look on his face.

"What? Scared of a little lightening?"Steve asks looking him.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows."Loki says looking around. There is a large thud on the roof of the Quin Jet. Tony puts on his helmet and put an ice sword in my hand. Cap grabs his shield as Tony opens the door thing.

A man with a hammer, which I reconize as Thor lands on it. Tony I make a move to go stop him, but he throws his hammer and Tony which sends the both us flying into Cap. He grabs Loki,has his hammer fly to him and flies out of the Quin Jet. Tony gets up and so do I.

"Now there's that guy."Tony says.

"Another Asgardian?"Natasha asks.

"This one a friendly?"Steve asks getting up.

"It doesn't matter. If he kills or frees Loki, the tesseract is lost."Tony says walking to opening in the jet.

"Stark! We need a plan of attack!"Rogers says as I walk to Tony.

"I have a plan: Attack."Tony says flying out. I turn and smirk at the Captain. I walk out backwards out the jet, falling downward. I start to fly faster towards the ground. I see Cap jump out of the jet with a parachute on.

He wasn't bad looking at all,but he is Steve. He is pretty hot,but he asks to many questions, and last time I answered those questions, the people I loved got hurt. And most of them died.