The Captain and Stark's Sister (Avengers/Captain America Fanfiction)

I was sitting the lab on tablet, watching Tony very closely. He has been acting strange around me ever since I got back from my last mission.

I know Anthony like an open book, one of the things I call a sister perk. Another sister perk, is when he tries to go all out for me on my birthday, but we end up swinging to a fast food joint and eating at home. Those slim brother sister moments keeps up sticking to each other like magnets.

Not all the time. We have a great sibling relationship.

Am I really getting soft on you guys? Too bad. Thats all you fucking get.

I'm Clara Stark. No I am not named after the Doctor Who compainion. As much as I love the show, its not.

Yes I am the sister of the famous Iron Man. I am also the sister of Tony, the idiotic genius who is my best friend and the only person I can trust.

Yes he is a idiotic genius. I don't know how he is, he just is. I don't fly around in a metal suit. I can control water (and ice) with my hands.

Not as cool but still cool.

Get it? Cool? You know since I can control ice? It was a terrible joke I know.

Anyway back to reality, I smoothed out my long blonde hair as Tony suited up. We have been working on making Stark Tower green. Well we are going to use the arc reactor for a sustainible energy source. Smart, huh?

"Tony you think its ready?" I ask putting on my suit, which consisted of a navy bodysuit made out of a strong fabric that was very comfortable, and worked with my powers. I put on the blue boots as well.

The coolest (haha) thing about my powers, is that my hair turns an icey blue. I have no idea why but it does.

"Of course it is,Sis. We bulit it."He says cockily.

"You are full of yourself, Tony."I tell him rolling my eyes.

"You too, if you were me."He says.

"I'm good."I retort.