Falling

The lady walks in the door just as Tony walks up behind me, in a brand new suit. I try to act as menacingly as possible, standing up straight and conjuring two sharp daggers made of ice. Out of the corner of my eye I can tell this suit is

"Right there's fine." He speaks through the suit and I look at the woman, glaring at her slightly. "You're not the Mandarin." Tony says, his faceplate sliding up.

"No shit, Sherlock." I mutter, looking at the woman, "Who are you?" I ask.

"You don't remember. Why am I not surprised?" Her question is aimed at Tony at Tony and smirks. I roll my eyes.

"Don't take it personal. He doesn't remember alot of women, except for me, and Pep. Probably doesn't remember his breakfast." I reply, "Answer the question."

"He had gluten free waffles, Miss Stark." Jarvis quips. Tony nods.

"That's right." He says with a slight shrug and I roll my eyes at my brother

"Look I need to be alone with you, not the both of you. Some place not here. It's urgent." The woman says and the daggers in my hand disappear as I glance at my older brother, who's turning around and walking further into the living room. I sigh, following him.

"Normally I'd go for that sort of thing. But now I'm in a committed relationship-" Tony gets cut off by bags falling from the second story right by where he is standing. What the Hell have I gotten myself into? "With her. And Clara, my guard dog for the moment, doesn't leave my side." I send a glare my brother's way.

"Tony, is somebody there?" I can hear Pepper yell out and Tony steps out of his suit. I look at the lady, pushing my hair back.

"I have no idea what's going on right now." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. Wow, okay that was rude.

"Yeah it's Maya Hanson. Old botanist pal. That I used to know. Barely. Oh and Clara's here too." Tony says as the suit closes back up. I turn to look at Pepper, who was walking down the stairs, when I see this huge fucking bunny. I make a note to ask my brother and Pepper about it later. I walk over next to my brother, looking at Maya.

"Please don't tell me there's a twelve year old kid waiting in the car that I've never met." Tony murmurs to Maya and I roll my eyes, wanting to make a comment on all his one night stands, but I don't since I know he can a comment on all of mine.

"He's thirteen," Maya jokes and Tony's eyes widen, "And no I need your help. Both of you guys, I suppose."

"What for?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her.

"Because I read the papers and frankly, I don't think either of you are going to last the week." Mara responds back. I shrug and nod. This probably true.

"We'll be fine." Tony shoots back just as Pepper walks up.

"Sorry. With Happy in the hospital I didn't know we having guests." Pepper says, standing on the other side of Tony.

"We weren't." Tony says, looking at Pepper. I sigh and look away. Not now, you two.

"And old girlfriends." Pepper responds. Really not the time.

"No, we weren't-It was just one night." Mara informs us. Please stop.

"That's how you did it, isn't it? Well, you know, saved yourself a world of pain." Pepper added, looking at Tony. Oh my gosh. Stop.

"What?" Tony asks and I glanced at Maya as Tony and Pepper started to argue whether or not they were going to go out of town. I walked with Maya towards the TV, which is showing an aerial view of the mansion.

"They aren't always like this..."I trail off when something on the screen catches my eye. "Guys," I say, turning to look at Pepper and Tony.

"Guys?" Maya tries and it finally catches the couple's attention.

"What?" Tony snaps as I mutter curse words under my breath as I see the missle heading towards the house.

"Should we be worried about that?" Maya asks. I turn to look at the window and see it coming straight for us.

"MOVE!" I scream at all of them, but it's too late. It crashes through the window and explodes, sending all of us flying. I make myself cover my head as I get slammed into the wall. I move to sit up and as I do, I see Pepper, who's in the new suit, covering Tony. I stand up and when I do, another missle hits, sending me flying into the couch. I feel liquid dripped down the side of my face and I know it's blood.

"Fuck!" I shout and stand up again, "Tony we need to get Pepper and Maya out!" I yell at my brother, flying towards Pepper and Maya.

"She's right!" Tony gets up from behind the couch, "Move! I'm right behind you." He shouts and he runs towards us, but the floor caves in.

"Pepper get Maya. I'll help Tony." I command. Pepper stands there for a moment, which makes me glare at her, "NOW!" I scream. The mask slides over her face and she runs over to pick up Maya. I fly over to Tony. Just as I am going to grab him, a large piece of rubble hits me hard and everything goes black, but before it does, I see my brother's face as I fall.