The Broken Girl

After we got Thor on board and took Loki back to the Helicarrier, I went back to my room and put on a pair of shorts and a plain grey top. I put on a pair of Converse and walked to the cafeteria. I got some pasta and took a seat in the corner of the room and a good size table.

I started to eat when someone took a seat infront of me. I didn't look up.

"You know all SHIELD agents know not to come near me."I say and I look up to see Steve, still dressed up like the American flag with a some steak on his plate.

"Not a SHIELD agent, Ms.Stark. Is it alright if I sit here?"He asks. I nod and I take a bite of my garlic bread.

"Its fine."I tell him as he sits down and smiles at me. I smile at him and I steal a piece of his steak. I put it in my mouth and moan from the great taste of it. Steve looks at me.

"Did you just eat my steak?"He asks. I nod and push my pasta towards him.

"Have some of mine."I say and he gets a piece of my pasta. He smiles at me and I smile at him again. I realize who I am and stand up quickly.

"I-I need to go."I say walking away. I throw away my food and run back to my room. I walk into my room, close the door and lock it. I walk over to my bags and pull out a small metal container. I open it up and pull out a syringe and I jab into my arm.

"Please be fine."I say to myself. I pull out some blood and pull out a small machine. I put the syringe into the machine. I pull my blonde hair back into a messy bun. The machine beeps and I read my results.

"Fuck. Fuck!"I shout, slaming my hands down on the machine. I get rid of the used syringe and I put the machine back. I pace around my room worried. Then I get a knock on my door.

"Clara? Its me, Tony."My brother says. I sigh and open the door. My brother walks in and sees my worried expression.

"Whats wrong?"He asks. I shakey head.

"Nothing. What do you need?"I ask. My brother looks at me.

"I just wanted to check on you sis."He says. I sigh again as he smiles at me. "Get some sleep, Clara."

I smile at him and nod, "I will." He walks out of my room and shuts the door. I lock it again and change into a sports bra and a pair of shorts. I sit at the desk in my room as I read the results:

Ten More Days To Live

I put my head in my hands. My powers were killing me. Ten more days... yesterday I had twenty-seven. There is nothing I can do. My body is growing colder and colder...

"Stark! Meeting in five minutes."Coulson said through my door.

"Got it Phil."I say as I pull on a shirt.

-To Be Continued-