No Frickle Fracking Involved

I woke up in unfamilar room with someone's arms wrapped around me. I quickly realized it was Steve's room. I streched a bit and I yawned. He nuzzled his face into my neck. Then there was a banging on the door. Steve sat up, his hair messed from sleep. He looks at me and smiles.

"Good morning."He says, kissing my forehead. The banging on the door continues and Steve sighs.

"I'll go get it."He says, leaving the bed. I nod and cuddle into the sheets a bit more, pulling the comforter around my shoulders.  I hear the door open and shouting.

"Is she here?"I hear someone yell and I sit up in Steve's bed as my brother storms into the room, Steve behind him. He looks at me, in Steve's borrowed shirt and my hair probably a mess. His faxe becomes red with fury and he pushes Steve into the wall.

"You slept with my little sister! I could kill you, Grandpa!"Tony growls and I get off the bed as Tony punches Steve in the face.

"Tony stop!"I yell at him, trying to pull him off of Steve. Tony pushes me behind him hard and it sends me into a nearby picture frame, which cracks under the force of my skull. Tony hears the glass fall to the ground and shatters. They both look at me as I touch the back of my head and I feel blood. I glare at Tony and I pull him off of Steve.

"Clar, I'm s-"

"God dammit Tony! I didn't sleep with Steve. I slept in his bed and nothing happened."I growl at him and he looks at me.

"But why di-"

"Why did I sleep over? I slept over because he is back."I grit out of my teeth, "So you better fucking apologize to Steve and other thing, I am a grown ass woman, Tony. I can take care of myself."

"He is back? We'll talk about this when you get home alright? Capsicle, I apologize. Oh and Pep needs you for some stuff."Tony says before leaving Steve's place. I sigh and rub my temples.

"I'm sorry, Steve. My brother has always been somewhat protective over me, especially now."I apologize for my brother and he rubs his neck.

"Its alright."He says and I touch the back of my head. The cut is already healed.

"We should do this sleepover thing again. I didn't have nightmares, you?"I ask, walking into the bathroom and putting on my clothes from yesterday.

"No, not that I can recall."He says as I pull on my jeans. I walk out of the bathroom and put his clothes I wore last night into a hamper.

"Now, as much fun as I have had, I am needed else where."I say, walking over to him and kissing him softly. He puts his large hand on my waist and kisses back. I pull away with a grin.

"You are making it harder for me to go to work, Captain Rogers."I say with a smirk. He chuckles and I swear the usual blushing and awkward Captain Steve Rogers winks.

"Well you don't have to go."He says and I roll my eyes.

"Kind have to, but when I am done,"I say, poking him in the chest, "I'll call you." He chuckles. I make sure I have my phone and I walk to his door. He grins at me.

"You better, Agent."He says and I laugh.

"Whatever you say, Captain."I say and I wave, walking down the hallway and stairs.

-Stark Towers-

After I get showered and dressed nicely (a pencil skirt and a icey blue blouse), I hurridly go down to my office with a cup of coffee in my hand. I manage to sit down before Pepper comes in.

"Tony told me you were at Captain America's house,"She says, a smile on her face, "He was so mad last night."

"I just slept over and that was all Pep. Tony swears we were frickle fracking all over, but we just slept- no nightmares this time."I say with a grin. "So whats my business-y work today?"