The End

Clara starts to slowly walk towards the redhead, the room growing colder and colder. The redhead stops in her tracks as she sees the smirk on Clara's face and the ice that follows her. The redhead and Jace's eyes widen and the woman takes a step back. Clara continues to walk as the ice climbs up her skin. She tilts her head, an innocent look in her face.

"What's wrong?"The blonde asked, flashing her white teeth at them, "Come on guys, all I wanted to do was talk. Don't make me force you. It won't be very hard for me, Jace." Clara said, motioning to the burning bodies behind her.

"Mara, get her." Jace snapped and walked back into his office. Mara nodded and black smoke came out of her hands and rushed towards Clara. The Stark lunged at Mara. Clara's eyes darkened, almost black instead of blue. The smoke knocked her into a wall, making her cry out as the bullet goes deeper into her shoulder and Mara grinned.

"And you're an Avenger?" The woman laughed and was suddenly tackled to the ground. Clara straddled her and smirked. Her eyes were a dangerous shade of navy blue. She leaned over her, pinning Mara's hands above her head. Clara grinned and leaned down a bit closer, hovering inches above her face. "And I'm going to hate what I am going to do to that pretty face."

Mara smirked back and looked into Clara's eyes, winking. The smoke pulled Clara off of her and held her against the wall, "You stall too much." Mara got up off the floor and stood infront of her. Clara winced and shoved her knee up into Mara's stomach. As she stumbled back, the Stark rammed her boot covered foot into her chest. Mara collapsed in a heap onto the ground.

"I'm sorry sweetie, I may swing both ways, but I'm taken." Clara grinned and picked the other woman up by her hair, yanking her head back. Without any hesitation, she slit Mara's throat. More blood covered her suit. Clara let go of Mara's hair and stepped over it. In the doorway of his office stood Jace, holding towards beer bottles by their necks. He flashed her grin as Mara sputtered behind Clara, who just grits her teeth, still in some pain.

"Beer?" He asks

-
-
-

The alarm that Clara had set the night before consisted of Jarvis repeatedly calling out Steve's name and annoying beeps. Steve sat up in bed, his eyes wide as he realized he was alone in bed. He quickly got up and walked out of the master bedroom. The Captain walked into the living room, starting to get a bit worried that Clara wasn't here. He ran a hand through his blonde hair, his eyes scanning the room until they land on a bright pink post it note on his shield.

"Clara what did you do?" He murmurs to himself as his feet carry him to the kitchen table when his shield is laying. He picks up the neon colored note.

Rogers-

You know I what I had to do. This mission is mine to carry out and that's exactly what I am going to do. Sorry.

Clara

His widened even more and he felt more than slightly angry at Clara. Steve crushed the small note in his hand and he gripped the back of a chair. Of course she doesn't follow orders. She's a Stark.

-
-
-

Clara Juliette Stark ran towards Jace, two daggers appearing in her hands. He threw a bottle of beer at her and she ducked before it could hit her, the glass shattering once it hit the ground. He moved towards her and held up palm up towards her. Flames from behind her moved around her and formed a ball infront of Jace's hand.

"Is it time for the puns now?" He asks with a smirk and launches the fire at her. She creates a shield with ice and as soon as the meet, they both are pushed backwards quite a bit. Clara's hair fell out of her ponytail and she pushed it back as she launched herself at Jace again. She ran as fast as she could and jumped up. Clara pushes herself forward and before Jace coukd move, she lands a kick to his face.

He curses loudly as he stumbles backwards. Clara knees him in the groin and as she moves to do something else, his red-hot hand reaches out and wraps out her neck. His eyes are red as he glares at her. Jace slams her body into a nearby wall, tightening his hand around her neck as he lifts her up. She kicks her legs as she desperately claws at his hand around her throat. Clara looks at him, her face changing colors. He grins and his hand gets hotter. The blonde knows there's going to burns around her neck for a while...if she got out of this alive.

Before he can do anymore damaged, he drops her. She falls to the ground, coughing hard as tries to catch her breath. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she looks up at him. He smiles and kicks her hard in the stomach. Jace doesn't stop and continues to kick her abdomen. Clara whimpers and tries to cry out, but her throat hurts way too much. Jace laughs and stops.

"You came in here acting so tough and look at you now. You aren't any different than the first time I met." He snarls as Clara coughs up some blood. She weakly shakes her head, glaring at him.

"Thats...thats where your wrong," Clara somehow manages to shakily stand on her feet, one arm around her stomach. She manages to look fierce even when she's bruised and battered, "The old me would have never done this." As soon so she finishes her sentence, she rams one of her daggers into his heart. Jace screams, but Clara just pulls it out and slams it back in. She pushes him against the wall. He coughs up some blood, it trickling down his chin.

"You know...I'm not the only one after you." He says inbetween coughs before slipping away, his body sliding down the wall. Clara stumbles backwards before she too falls to the ground, slipping into a cold darkness.

Oh god that sucked. I'm sorry. So, so sorry.