Skin and Metal

This chapter sucks ass. Smut after the dash.
-Pey

"This camp is where I was trained." Steve says as he and Natasha walked through the Camp Lehigh. It had been less then a day since Fury's death at the hands of the Winter Soldier and the blonde woman which Steve was sure was Clara. He didn't tell Natasha. Instead, he told himself that the woman was similar to the woman he loved. Part of him wished that the woman was Clara, but the other half of him knew that she was dead and she wouldn't be coming back.

"Change much?" Natasha asked as she used the device in her hand to scan the area.

"A little." Steve responded as he looked at the flag pole. Steve could hear the drill sargent yelling as the skinnier version of himself tried to keep up with the other recuits.

"This is dead end. Zero heat signatures, zero waves. Not even radio. Whoever wrote the file must've used a router to throw people off." Natasha sighed, tucking the device away. Steve's blue eyes looked past her to what looked like a buliding for storing ammunition.

"Army regulations forbid storing ammunition withing five hundred yards of the barracks. This building is in the wrong place." Steve tells Natasha as they walked towards the buliding. Steve uses his shield to break the look on the door. The pair quickly make their way into the buliding and down the stairs. Once they reach the basement, Natasha switches on a nearby light switch. Old lights flick on one by one, revealing a very old SHIELD HQ.

"Its SHIELD." Natasha noted, looking around.

"Maybe where it started." Steve adds as he walks towards a door and into a room full of empty bookcases. Both him and Natasha stop infront of wall with three portraits on it.

"There's the Starks' father." Natasha states. Steve nods. If only if the man in the picture frame knew that one day one of his best friends was in love with his daughter.

"Howard."

"Who's the girl?" Natasha asked, motioning to the picture of Peggy on the wall. Steve didn't answer and walked away. When he was walked back some of the bookshelves, he noticed there was a breeze coming from in between two bookcases.

"If you are already working in a secret office," Steve starts as he pulls back the bookcase, revealing an elevator, "Why do you need to hide the elevator?"

-

Ice was in the shower room, cleaning off sweat and grime that had gotten on her during training. Her eyes were shut as she lathered up her short dark colored hair. Her eyes flickered open when the door to the shower opened. The room was steamy because of her shower, but she knew who had walked in. She heard him turn on the shower head next to her.

"You know what to do." He said gruffly and the woman nodded. Ice raised her hand and shut her eyes. The steam the grew thicker, which both Ice and the Soldier knew would make it almost impossible for the security cameras to see into the room.

"We cannot keep doing this. We need to stop this." She murmured as she looked at the assassin infront of her. His blue grey eyes studied her face. The water dripped down from her dark colored hair and his eyes followed a single droplet as it ran down her cheek to her jaw. It fell from her jaw to her neck and slipped inbetween the valley of her breasts. His eyes went back to her glowing blue ones. Those eyes were the only things he didn't like about her. Her eyes were unnaturally blue. He hated that.

"You said that last time, Led. And the time before that." He grunted, pushing her against the wall. The tile was warm underneath her cold skin. The Winter Soldier looked down at his nude partner and Ice looked up at hers.

"They are going to find out, moy soldat (My soldier) and you know what will happen if they do." She warned. The punishment would be horrible for the both of them. But the Winter Soldier had overheard two agents talking about how after this mission, Ice was going to be disposed of. The Soldier knew that there was no way he could save her from her death. It was too late to change their leaders' minds.

"Fuck it." He muttered before slamming his lips to her roughly. The Soldier wasn't supposed to get feeling for Ice. He wasn't supposed to have feelings, but Ice had brought some human out of him. Ironically, Ice melted his cold exterior just a bit and it was only for her to see.

Even though Ice had no one she knew of other than the Soldier she had kissed, Clara would notice how different the Soldier and Steve's kisses were. While Steve's kisses her gentle and sweet, the Winter Soldier's were rough and demanding. Their touch was very different. Steve would touch Clara like she was made of glass (unless she told him to be rougher), always asking if what he was doing was alright. The Soldier was much different. His metal hand would grip her hip brusingly hard while his human hand moved everywhere and anywhere. The Asset knew that Ice could handle him being rough with her. She wasn't a delicate flower. Ice was an unbreakable piece of, well, ice.

Ice's pale and scarred hand moved to grip the Soldier's wet hair, tugging on it as his lips went lower and lower down her neck. His hips kept her pressed to wall while his metal hand grabbed the hand that was resting on his scarred shoulder. He gripped her wrist and held it against the wall. Her blue eyes were on his as he slid inside of her. Her moans were soft and light as his human hand moved to her ass. Ice jumped up and wrapped her legs around his hips.

The Soldier looked at the assassin infront of him, wishing that he could stay here like this with her. But he knew that couldn't happen for someone like him. He was an assassin and so was she. Ice was an assassin whose job was coming to its end. The Winter Soldier studied her face, wanting to remember her, but he knew after they had killed her, she would be wiped away from his mind. His eyes went up to where his silver hand was gripping her wrist, watching as she moved her hand out of his grasp, entwining her pale fingers with his metal ones. Metal and skin. Skin and metal.