Together

"All our work is gone. Ultron cleared up everything and used the internet as an escape hatch." Bruce announces as all the Avengers sans Thor sit in the lab. Clara's face was getting cleaned up by Cho, butterfly bandages on certain cuts. She glared at her brother and Bruce, well as much as she could with glass in her face. Her tight red dress with the deep V in the front seemed almost inappropriate now. She couldn't wait to get out of it.

"Wow it's almost like you two idiots should've listened to me. Who would've thought?" Clara says sarcastically. Tony glares right back at her.

"He's been in everything. Files, surveillance. Probably knows more about us than we know about each other." Natasha informs us as she turns around, standing right next to Clara.

"He's in your files, he's in the internet but if he decides to access something a little more exciting-" Rhodey says as he walks around, holding his arm.

"Nuclear codes." Hill breathes as she cleans out her wound on her foot.

"Nuclear codes. Look we need to make some calls, assuming we still can. " Rhodey responds. Steve steals a glance at the younger Stark sibling. There was still dried blood on her face from when she went to protect Cho. Clara Stark was still very much trying to be a hero, no matter how much HYDRA tried to fuck with her mind. Steve looks away from her.

"Nukes? He said he wanted us dead-" Natasha starts but Steve quickly cuts her off. Clara moves her head to look at her ex-boyfriend. He looks too good in that blue shirt of his. Way too good.

"He didn't say dead, he said extinct." Steve clarifies, standing up a bit straighter. Clara smiles gratefully at Cho as she moves away from her head, letting the blonde walk over on her bare feet to her brother.

"Well Tony made him, of course he has a flare for the dramatics." Clara says, studying the destroyed robot on the table.

"He also said he killed somebody." Clint adds, leaning on the bannister.

"There wasn't anybody else in the building." Hill retorts and that's when the Starks look at each other. Clara mutters a curse as she watches her brother move.

"Yes there was." Tony says almost solemnly as he makes JARVIS's interface appear. Clara moves around Steve, her arm barely touching him to look at what Ultron has done. Steve fully notices how she had accidentally bumped into her and it makes his heart long for her.

"He ruined him." Clara breathes out, her blue eyes wide as she walks up to JARVIS.

"This is insane." Bruce responds and Clara looks at her brother. All that hard work, destroyed by another piece of work. Steve looks down, crossing his arms over his chest.

"JARVIS was the first line of defense. He would have shut Ultron down. It makes sense." Steve says, like he understands what's going on. Clara shakes her head.

"He could've assimilated JARVIS. He was powerful enough to do that, I'm guessing. This is straight up anger." She explains, looking up. Her eyes meet Steve's and his lips press together tightly. Before she could really react, Thor stomps into the room, hammer in hand. Within moments, Thor has his hand around Tony's neck and is lifting him off the ground. Clara's eyes flash an electric blue and water from a glass of water is soon floating in the air and towards her hands. Who knew Clara could move so fast in dress that was that tight?

"It's going around." Clint says almost simply as Thor walks Tony over to the wall.

"Come on, use your words buddy." Tony wheezes out, his hands on Thor's arm.

"I have more than enough words to describe you, Stark." Thor sneers back. Steve, sewing the position Clara is in and how maybe this isn't the best time to have these grown men fight, breaks it up as best as he can.