Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis

It started when you are living in your only town called "Bellwood" in a normal life. Back then, you're best friend name Ben was a normal kid just like you, but that was when the whole world change, this started the time when Ben came back from his summer break and he showed you an omnitrix that he brought and together you kept a secret to anyone about Ben's ability to transform into aliens whenever he wore the watch.

But three years later, another space pod crash and there you discovered it near the forest and saw the omnitrix laying on the ground just like Ben, you reach to grab it and suddenly it strap on your arm and that was when you too had the same ability as

ben.

Together you and Ben were the only master Omnitrix user to save the galaxy from many evil threats. But that was when for the past 2 years once more, You and your family were to move to another place which meant leaving your own hometown Bellwood for good.

You moved to another city and there the place you went was called "Metropolis" you were moving in your boxes and there you mom and dad were getting ready to move the stuff in your home.

But the good news was that, Ben can visit you and your place anytime since he had a new partner.

As this happen, it was finally time for school and there you finally had to get ready for one of those days school work and so on.

In the car, you had an I-pad and was watching the news online in Metropolis. A woman explaining in the news on what going on in Metropolis

 A woman explaining in the news on what going on in Metropolis

News-reporter: Now for Metropolis news..! Breaking news of an attack of the slime monster in sight, but right now as we speak, there is a new hero in town of a woman with a sword slashing down the monster! The one and only Wonder Woman, and right now folks are asking this question.. how or what is this Wonder Woman and where did she come from?"

(Y/N): Hmm.. That sounds cool

You kept looking at Wonder woman's design and the question to the new's topic. Meanwhile your mom and dad were driving you to a new school.

(Y/N): But say, wonder why she's the only hero here? I thought this place was protected by Superman?"

(D/N) Dad's name: True, but sometimes it's best for someone else to take one hero to another."

(M/N) Mom's name: I guess.. let's hope we don't get too comfortable to this place."

Finally after a few minutes of driving, you made it to the new school and there everyone from Metropolis are coming inside and there you sigh knowing this won't be a good time.

(M/N): Alright son, we're here. Remember.. do you know your classes? Homeroom? Everything?"

(Y/N): Yeah mom.."

(D/N): Look son, don't feel bad okay. Going to a new high school can be a game changer. But trust me, you'll have fun."

(Y/N): I know that, but I just wonder why we moved?"