Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!

One day, in the morning day of Metropolis, you were hanging out with the girls and talking about the usually school stuff once again. But things were a bit different as you were trying to finish your math homework, and Babs was with you at the school yard.

(Y/n): Alright, almost finished! *Solves a math problem* Finally, about time I finish this.

Ben: For a math homework? Really?

(Y/n): Dude, I was suppose to finish this like yesterday, but no thanks to that bank robbery last night, I hardly got it done last night.

Babs: Relax (Y/n), if you don't get it finish in time. Then I'll help you out, math is kind of my thing.

(Y/n): I could.. or maybe.. I can turn into Grey matter and solve this faster!

But Ben stop you from using your omnitrix.

Ben: Okay.. (Y/n). Keep it cool. We don't want anyone seeing you transform like that.

(Y/n): Oh right, maybe I should transform into the bathroom and then it'll be easier.

Diana: *Comes in* And do it much easier, I don't think that's a wise idea.

(Y/n): But come on, I mean.. I'm not saying it's a bad thing and plus I'm just doing it to make it easier. IT's not like I'm cheating on a test.

Rook: Actually it still considers.

(Y/n): You're not helping at all Rook.

Kara: I guess so, but still I could use a bit of help, cause right now.. Math has been killing me a lot.

Jessica: Math isn't that hard, it's just all about the numbers and codes.

(Y/n): I guess you do have a point.

Babs: Anyway, besides the point, did you least get my message?

(Y/n): What message?

Babe: OH you know.. for the upcoming next week!

(Y/n): Next week? What was it again..? Maybe Taco Tuesday?

Zatanna: Actually it's more then that, it's the dance night!

(Y/n): Dance night? Oh right.. I forgot! The Metropolis school dance is next week! I almost forgot!

Jessica: Don't worry, you got time before you can dance.

Rook: School dance? What's a school dance?

All the girls saw him very confused as he said this.

Ben: OH.. right.. you're new to the new high school activity event. You see, a school dance is something like a prom upcoming.

(Y/n): OR.. it could be a dance party you could say.

Rook: Impressive, anything else I need to know of?

Zatanna: is that, A dance night is all about having the most wonderful life for the week. You'll learn how to dance and become beautiful at it.

(Y/n): Yep, but I hope I don't tell my parents about this.

Kara: Why not?

(Y/n): Cause.. last time I had this when I was in Bellwood high school, my parents went overboard and wanted me to dress up in sort of tuxedo and I felt pretty embarrassed about it.

Ben: I feel ya man, even my parents would've do that to me.

Kara: Same here, and besides it's not like it's a dress code something. But for my parents, they would force me to wear a dress, but I prefer a dress made for tough people. I'm not what you call lady like people when it comes to parties and prom.