Chapter 15: A castle ghost!

This happen, when you were invited by Zatanna who wanted to go to a castle far from Metropolis. You decided to follow her and this time Ben was with you and so were Rook, Max, and the girls were all coming.

Ben: Wonder why we were invited?

(Y/n): Probably something nice. Besides, I do believe that this was probably a friend from my parents.

Max: Why yes, if I remember correctly, your father and I once met this person and you'll like her.

(Y/n): Who?

Max: You'll see.

Zatanna: Indeed! I heard that she was the most famous queen of all time!

Kara: A queen, more like a drag queen.

Jessica: Now now, let's be nice and play along.

Diana: So.. is she a ruler? Like a queen of her own land?

Zatanna: You bet she is! And a special one too!

(Y/n): Well, let's get going.

You and your friends rode onto the Rustbucket and quickly made it towards to castle.

Babs: Wow.. I didn't think this place is so comfortable.

(Y/n): You have no idea..!

Soon, you and your friends made it towards the castle, it was probably at a cloudy area, since there wasn't much sunlight to the castle like. You were playing games with Ben on some Sumo slammer, Kara listing to her headphones and Babs writing messages on her phone to her dad. Zatanna on the other hand was posing herself of what she would look like.

Zatanna's imagination

Zatanna was standing proudly, as she wore her most famous princess outfit and then transformed into a beautiful magician fairy. She smiled as everyone all around were clapping and cheering for her.

The crowd: All hail Fairy queen Zatanna! Zatanna! Zatanna!

Zatanna: Thank you thank you! I have so much amazing magic I can show you!

She quickly flew up with her cap and wings, and then muttered a backward spell, and out came beautiful star lights and flowers all around the crowd.

Zatanna: Thank you, this is my guest for making you all chose my not only your fabulous queen, but your most amazing... *Takes off her royal clothes and turns into a magician* Zatanna!

Zatanna's world ends.

Max quickly tapped Zatanna's shoulder smiling at her expression.

Max: Jeez Zatanna, you sounds very prefect, very quite well with your royal accent. Almost sound like my cousin Willy.

Ben: Cousin Willy?

Max: Um... oh right, I never mention about her.

(Y/n): Really? We haven't?

Ben: Who's Cousin Willy?

Max: Why yes, I did remind you and your father and I met once a long time ago. It was very fabulous back then. She was known as *Ahem* Lady Wilhelmina of castle bishop hook! Which is known as my British royal relative.

Zatanna: *Bright eyes of sparkles* Wait.. are you seriously? I sound just like a lady version! I hope I get to see her!

(Y/n): Me too, but.. how does my parents know about her?

Max: OH that my dear friend, is quite well known. Back then, your parents and I first met my cousin back in the good days. The castle was like a once upon a time beginning and was very rich during the times. The whole area was filled with clean areas and cakes and teas all around to make this place so special. IT was the most finest memory you would ever had.