Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course

It was a hot morning day, knowing that there wasn't anything special happening today. You were sitting in the grass drinking some lemonade, due to the fact that you had to mow the lawn.

(Y/n): Ugh... so hot..!

You drank more lemonade and that was when your father came into the door.

(D/n): Oh hey son, you've done?

(Y/n): Yeah I'm finished Dad.

(D/n): Oh good, and um.. just to ask... how's the Lawnmower?

(Y/n): It's good, why?

(D/n): OH okay, thank goodness. For a minute I thought I accidentally change the outcome of that thing. At least it's better than fixing the car.

(Y/n): Err.. right.

(D/n): Well that's good. Anyway I need to clean the garage alright? By the time I'm done, make sure you place it into the garage okay son?

(Y/n): Sure dad.

As your dad left away, you were still sweating a lot from your work knowing that your friends were probably somewhere very cold and not very hot. You sweated so much, you had to drink a cold lemonade to Cool yourself off.

(Y/n): Much better *Sigh* Aw man, If I were an alien right now, I can turn myself into Articgauna or maybe Big chill to cool myself off right now. But sadly I can't.

You looked at your omnitrix and looked around to see if anyone was watching, but just before you can dial your omnitrix to transform, suddenly you saw a huge portal coming out and was quickly alarmed. You stood back and saw that it was some sort of pink portal

(Y/n): What the-?! Whoa!

The pink portal suddenly open and you were about to get ready to fight. But before that can happen, you saw a huge like lion who was all pink and there was a young boy riding on him. He was wearing his normal clothes with a huge star in his shirt. You realized that this boy was much familiar.

 You realized that this boy was much familiar

(Y/n): What? Are you-

Boy: yeah it's me! Steven!

(Y/n): Steven? Jeepers you scared me! And wait! Is that-? *looks at the pretty lion* Why do you have a pink lion?

Steven: OH his name is Lion and he's really got this cool ability to teleport by roaring with a huge pink portal!

(Y/n): Um. .that sounds cool. *Looks at Lion* Um.. hi lion?

Lion: Rowarrr!

(Y/n): I'm thinking that's a hello.

Steven: Sure is.

(Y/n): But wait, how did you find me?

Steven: Well, it was hard at first, but back then I was exploring around the city with my dad, since it was a family vacation and that was when we saw you and I couldn't find you at first.