Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

At the secret home base in Metropolis of Sweet Justice, you were tinkering with some gadgets as Greymatter to make even more extreme measure. You had a lot of tools and some materials thanks to Babs on making your own equipment

(Y/n): Alright perfect, a new invention..! *pick up the gadget* Finally...! A grapple Hook..! Now I can swing just like Batgirl.

Then you change back to normal as human by the time the omnitrix timed out.

(Y/n): Perfect timing, I got a lot of things to build before my omnitrix recharges. 

That was when you heard someone else coming down the slide and you saw Karen coming by.

Karen: Hey (Y/n)! 

(Y/n): OH hey Karen, what up.

Karen: OH, just doing some project and stuff, what are you making?

(Y/n): A grapple hook.

Karen: Oh.. really now?

(Y/n): Yep, and honestly I might need one.

Karen: Really why? I mean, you have alien powers right?

(Y/n): Yeah, but I can't stay in the form like all the time, so I'm making some tools in order to survive and the grapple hook is one of them. I figure Batgirl has one, so why not. Rook also has one as well.

Karen: I guess that make senses. I mean, after all, your omnitrix has a timer on how long you can transform. *sigh* You're so lucky.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

Karen: It's just that, you and Ben have an omnitrix and my suit.. is still a work in progress.. it's like no matter how many times I fix it, it's doesn't work the way it wants.. I just don't get it. I build that suit from scratch and I know to build many inventions. Yet this one, seems to be a problem.

(Y/n): OH it's okay Karen, I mean I'm sure you got a plan to make sure it stay right. 

Karen: I hope so. Last thing I don't want to have is that last incident when I got stuck in that suit.

(Y/n): Wait.. You got stuck in your hero suit?

Karen: Yeah, don't you remember..! My late incident?

(Y/n): Oh...

Flashback 5 weeks ago..

Karen: Dang it, where is she..? The school is about the start and I'm late..!

Karen quickly flies around to see so many students going into classes and the school bell about to be ringing soon. Then she sees Kara who was listening to her rock N' roll music.

Karen: Oh Kara! *quickly flew over to see her* Kara! KARA! It's me!

But Kara wasn't listening as she was too focus on the music. Babs of course was running to help Karen, but bumped into you.

(Y/n): Oof!

Babs: Ah! Sorry (Y/n)! I'm in a hurry!

(Y/n): For what class?

Babs: No.. worst..! Karen is stuck in the suit and she needs help!

(Y/n): OH snap! I'll come with you!

You and Babs went to find Karen, but then suddenly as you both came downstairs, you both saw Kara moving her hands around and was about to punch Karen and into the locker.

(Y/n)/Babs: NOOO!!!!

But it was too late as Kara smash her into the locker.

Kara: Heh! School out bug!