Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!

You were at Bab's house helping out Babs with her room since she moved to Metropolis from Gotham city. Apparently, the only thing that made you come here was when, you were doing your homework and suddenly Babs called you for some help on the chat box. You smiled and agree to help Babs with her stuff, by the time you finished your work. After that, you went to Bab's home and saw Mr. Gordan inviting you inside, by the time you told him that she needed some help.

(Y/n): So.. can I come in?

Mr. Gordon: Why of course..! You can come in. *Opens the door*

(Y/n): Thank you.

You went inside and into Bab's room, but this time it wasn't just Babs, but it was also Rook, Jessica, and Zatanna all helping out with Babs.

(Y/n): So.. I'm guessing she called you four here too right?

Rook: Why indeed!

Zatanna: Totally!

Jessica: We wanted to help her out.

(Y/n): Nice! *Looks around the room* Say, where's Babs?

Babs: Here!

Babs appeared carrying a lot of boxes again. You saw her in her normal clothes and helped her carried the boxes.

(Y/n): So.. how many boxes are left?

Babs: Only about 15 left, but don't worry, those ones are basically mine.

(Y/n): Okay..!

Soon, Jessica used her ring powers to carry each item and Zatanna with her magic. You and Rook work together on carrying the heaviest object and place is somewhere near the bed. Babs on the mean time was watching everything and examining on which stuff she wants for you and your remaining friends to put.

Jessica: Where do you want this lamp?

Babs: *Points at the shelf* Oh! Over there!

Jessica placed the lamp carefully with her Green lantern hands she made and next You were carrying a huge box of comics in your hands, but it was too heavy to carry at a time.

(Y/n): This requires a lot of hands!

You dialed your watch and transformed into another alien.

You transformed into Slapback.

(Y/n): Alright! Time to get to work!

You quickly duplicated yourself into separate aliens and worked hard on getting each heavy box.

Zatanna was using her wand and summoned some magic to pick up the boxes.

Zee: dnoura siht evlover "around this revolve" *makes the boxes move to another area or opens up to each layer*

Rook was helping out and was carrying a few boxes of more batman stuff.

Rook: Um.. Babs? Where should I put this?